HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know hahaha the porcelain stormtrooper! Like...wha..huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

am I mistaken or was this and the stormtrooper in HT 2016 catalog ??? Whats the hold off putting those out finally ?? Im so annoyed by HT bashing out all those 1/6 and since the line has been announced only Boba has been released ..

Vader and the Stormtrooper has been shown now over 1 1/2 years ago !

am I mistaken or was this and the stormtrooper in HT 2016 catalog ??? Whats the hold off putting those out finally ?? Im so annoyed by HT bashing out all those 1/6 and since the line has been announced only Boba has been released ..

Vader and the Stormtrooper has been shown now over 1 1/2 years ago !

For those who really want this figure...it is excruciating!

Any chance this goes up for preorder tomorrow?

I'd say the chance is as good as any other day really. I believe Rogue One is out in Asia already so I don't know if the US release would be a big date to put it up, but who knows at this point.

yeah... was a glimpse of hope.. nothing.. Iron studio... lets go !

As I can see i'm not the only one here who wants to have this piece after watching Rouge One. :D

I'd love for them to make a Rogue One Vader Quarter Scale after seeing the movie. Wow...as effective and amazing as he's ever been. And I loved that tint in the lenses...would be an amazing effect in 1/4 scale.

Back