HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish they would give us an A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi or Rogue One Vader. 5 versions of Vader and they go with the least popular of them for a 1/4 scale figure (Revenge of the Sith)!

Yeah, screw that. Easiest PASS ever, if so.

This was posted a couple days ago on french forum.

View attachment 317105

No source listed but possibly from JC hong FB/instagram page. What do you think. 1/4 or 1/6 related? legit?

I was told that was a politic statement. Something related to the Korean government, so it seems.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

This was posted a couple days ago on french forum.

View attachment 317105

No source listed but possibly from JC hong FB/instagram page. What do you think. 1/4 or 1/6 related? legit?

It's a screen grab from the movie. The same one floating the web. No legit source means this isn't really news.

hqdefault.jpg

3718765944148ada58bd17c8c97741c8.jpg

Just got my 1/6th scale Vader finished! Come on 1/4 scale. I'm so Vader hungry after watching Rogue One for the second time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's start a flame war in this thread so we can get it locked! Come on, who's with me?

(But great Vader, bebe!)

I'm really curious to see this. I passed on 1/6 Rogue One version, as I already have 4 in that scale (not including my terrible Hasbro versions), in hopes of this being revealed soon. But if it is too accurate to the onscreen version of ROTS with his wonky armor look, I'll have to pass and wait for a different version. Wish it was ANH or ROTJ (with removable helmet). Also still hoping Sideshow does their teased 1/6 McQuarie Vader. Can never have too many Vaders :)

I'm really curious to see this. I passed on 1/6 Rogue One version, as I already have 4 in that scale (not including my terrible Hasbro versions), in hopes of this being revealed soon. But if it is too accurate to the onscreen version of ROTS with his wonky armor look, I'll have to pass and wait for a different version. Wish it was ANH or ROTJ (with removable helmet). Also still hoping Sideshow does their teased 1/6 McQuarie Vader. Can never have too many Vaders :)

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a 1/4 scale Vader. Any version would do, but personally I'd rather the ESB or Rogue One. Even tho I like my sixth scale version now, I'd be tempted by an ESB version. Especially if it came with a Cloud City diorama base. That's barring the fact that the 1/4 scale isn't from ESB.

I just don't understand it tho...why Revenge of the Sith Vader for the larger scale. Knock it out of the park with the best designs featured in the OT and now Rogue One.

PS: I also want a 1/4 Stormtrooper Haha

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a 1/4 scale Vader. Any version would do, but personally I'd rather the ESB or Rogue One. Even tho I like my sixth scale version now, I'd be tempted by an ESB version. Especially if it came with a Cloud City diorama base. That's barring the fact that the 1/4 scale isn't from ESB.

I just don't understand it tho...why Revenge of the Sith Vader for the larger scale. Knock it out of the park with the best designs featured in the OT and now Rogue One.

PS: I also want a 1/4 Stormtrooper Haha

I hear ya man! We're all in the same boat. :)

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but Jedinews UK have a gallery up of shots from the Amerang stand at UK Toyfair (Amerang are the distributors for the UK and Europe of all kinds of stuff like HT, GG etc). They include some photos of the 1/4 scale Stormtrooper and Vader. Vader is described as a 'hand made prototype' so I'm guessing any release is a long way off.

https://www.jedinews.co.uk/collecting/articles/uk-toy-fair-2017-amerang/

Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but Jedinews UK have a gallery up of shots from the Amerang stand at UK Toyfair (Amerang are the distributors for the UK and Europe of all kinds of stuff like HT, GG etc). They include some photos of the 1/4 scale Stormtrooper and Vader. Vader is described as a 'hand made prototype' so I'm guessing any release is a long way off.

https://www.jedinews.co.uk/collecting/articles/uk-toy-fair-2017-amerang/

Thank you for the link.

There's no question... it's ROTS Vader.

Like I said earlier, it doesn't matter to me. At this point, I will take any 1/4 Vader that I can pose, as long as I can't see any seams/joint lines.

The base is nice! Not outrageous and looks to be about 3" tall.

Total height for this, with Vader standing straight up, maybe 23" - 24".

I hope they don't gouge the price.

Back