HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever happened to Sean Long 😂
I know seriously haha.
everytime I look at this thread I see his name and wonder the same.
He was the first collection YouTuber I followed and he went to pretty great heights in the YouTuber career for awhile. And than it just came crashing down, and I think he relied on being a YouTuber for his career. It was sad to see honestly since he released some videos that went into some hard parts of what was going on. But I see his videos here and there and he seems to be doing ok. Has a baby…
I know ppl will joke about him but I wish him the best honestly. He’s really what got me into collecting.

I know seriously haha.
everytime I look at this thread I see his name and wonder the same.
He was the first collection YouTuber I followed and he went to pretty great heights in the YouTuber career for awhile. And than it just came crashing down, and I think he relied on being a YouTuber for his career. It was sad to see honestly since he released some videos that went into some hard parts of what was going on. But I see his videos here and there and he seems to be doing ok. Has a baby…
I know ppl will joke about him but I wish him the best honestly. He’s really what got me into collecting.
Same.

What do you think the best display case would be for this figure using only one half of the base to stand?

Does anyone know of a customizer or shop that has replacement robes/cape for Hot Toy's Quarter Scale Darth Vader? HT's robe and cape are all lined and too stiff an bulky. I'm hoping to replace them with something more drapey and flowing.

s737619424575262359_p1225_i452_w640.jpeg

Has anyone had any issues with the pleather flaking off the suit at all? I think one of the older 1/6 Vaders had that issue, or am I wrong?

I haven't, but the figure has been boxed up for a while. I am basically considering getting rid of figures that have known rubber/clothing deterioration issues.

Has anyone had any issues with the pleather flaking off the suit at all? I think one of the older 1/6 Vaders had that issue, or am I wrong?

I haven't, but the figure has been boxed up for a while. I am basically considering getting rid of figures that have known rubber/clothing deterioration issues.
I have the 1/4 Vader from hot toys and I can say I live in humid Sydney Australia weather and mine has held up for years without any flaking luckily. Can’t say the same for some other hot toys pleather good though

Awesome, thanks for the responses. I haven't had the space to display him yet so wasn't sure if it was worth holding onto until I have the space or not.

Awesome, thanks for the responses. I haven't had the space to display him yet so wasn't sure if it was worth holding onto until I have the space or not.
My opinion don’t let it go, it’s possibly the best Darth Vader figure made till this day. Only thing that will beat it is if a new 1/4 Darth Vader comes out by Hot Toys or if InArt get the license which may never happen or take years to come

Nobody actually needs a dining room.

Just eat in the kitchen.

But yes, keep it (ideally properly stored and taken care of if it’s going to be boxed for a long time).

Back