HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess maybe a preview tomorrow for this?? Was very disappointed to see the Rogue One Vader in sixth scale. I said all along that this would have been better to be in 1/4 scale to both hype the movie and produce better sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell me about it.. if they would have put out a 1/4 Rouge one Vader for tomorrow I would be in heaven right now .. but doesn't look promising :(

We can at least cross our fingers for this Vader going up! Honestly it feels like chasing a unicorn or something. Idk how I'm gonna feel when it finally goes up for preorder. :lol

We can at least cross our fingers for this Vader going up! Honestly it feels like chasing a unicorn or something. Idk how I'm gonna feel when it finally goes up for preorder. :lol

better chances for a Unicorn ..thats how I feel

I was thinking the other day that I'd really like to know the progress of this figure haha

Also! That while this is the ROTS version, I think I will really enjoy the uniqueness of the figure. I would hedge a bet that this would be the only ROTS version of Vader ever made by HT or SS.

I gave up on this.. maybe next month before Rouge One hits they put it up for PO... m a y b e ...

This is another I've got my eyes on. The wait continues....

Yeah. It is my BIG want since the SW line started (that and a 1/4 Boba Fett). I have little interest in anything else. Like I said before, tho it is ROTS I'm actually pretty happy about that now because it will be a rare version of Vader to have (that's not my main reason for wanting it, just an added bonus). I think it still looks amazing.

Some pics from STGCC over the weekend.

29548014882_120c196409_b.jpg

29577661041_89d3f367d6_b.jpg

29659220575_354a3b067c_b.jpg

29659220135_771af9fee5_b.jpg

29548013712_6c44b3b248_b.jpg

IMHO the dome is a little too small for the head, something is not right in that area.

This is my Master Replicas helmet. The dome does seem smaller, or at least not as flailed out. The helmet, when compared with the ones from the OT, is narrower & longer.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

man I still dont understand what they are waiting for ...... this has been shown for years now..

The same with the 1/4 Stormtrooper :(

yep.. I also dont understand that there is no information from HT to the public after having those pieces at several shows with no info when they release them...

Back