HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still coming to this thread hoping HT will release the darn figure. :impatient: Thus meaning they might release the 1/4 Stormie too. But it's all pointless chatter here :slap:lol

Red Leader: Cut the chatter, Red 2. And wake up Hot Toys!! Don't be like EFX

Lmao ^. For real though what's the hold up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the communication from HT to the public is the worst... its crazy that there is no statement from HT about their products and release schedule..

the communication from HT to the public is the worst... its crazy that there is no statement from HT about their products and release schedule..

I bet we get a ton of ESB announcements in the new year to ship around the time Episode 8 comes out.

That would be nice. I'm guessing we are getting one Vader release per year, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_stayontopic.jpg

Sorry, this is a huge thread, but what's the most up to date news we have on this fig? Last i heard they were not doing ep3 Vader but a different version?

I've still got my eyes on this as well.
I hope it's still in their plans.

It seems so odd that they continue to show this, as well as "extending" the line with previews for Kylo, yet nothing close to a pre-order. Fett has come and gone and I have to wonder if they just didn't get the sales they wanted from Fett or if they're simply focusing on the million 1/6 character opportunities as Star Wars, DC and Marvel each pump out at least one new Epic a year. I don't need this Vader, but I do want the unmasked Kylo...

..i gave up on this and pre-ordered the Iron Studios Vader

It seems so odd that they continue to show this, as well as "extending" the line with previews for Kylo, yet nothing close to a pre-order. Fett has come and gone and I have to wonder if they just didn't get the sales they wanted from Fett or if they're simply focusing on the million 1/6 character opportunities as Star Wars, DC and Marvel each pump out at least one new Epic a year. I don't need this Vader, but I do want the unmasked Kylo...

Exactly. It's not that I need this, but I at least want a Vader in my collection that I can pose so I don't have to settle for a statue in a pose I don't like.
If they do move forward on this, I hope they creatively hide the joint lines wherever the figure is able to articulate. Those balls, sockets, gaps, and lines are an eyesore for me.

I just wish they would give us an A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi or Rogue One Vader. 5 versions of Vader and they go with the least popular of them for a 1/4 scale figure (Revenge of the Sith)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was posted a couple days ago on french forum.

htvaderiii.jpg

No source listed but possibly from JC hong FB/instagram page. What do you think. 1/4 or 1/6 related? legit?

Back