Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything above $400 for the 1/4 Predators and I will not be buying them.

I rather stick with Premium Format figures from other licenses for an average price of $350 each.

good luck with that.
if the 1/6 are $200 - $250 then I doubt you will find the 1/4 for less then $500.

I hope they get the size right.

These need to be in the 21" - 23" range to be 1/4 scale.

Just a gut feeling these are going to be shorter than that. :(

I'm looking at placing an order for the HT Falconer, Tracker and Berserker. None of these figures will be re-released right? What do you guys think?

Hopefully I'm not priced out of getting atleast one 1/4 Predator but the potential of having a whole shelf full of 1/4 Preds is a) too expensive and b) not enough shelf/ storage space.

I'll be happy with just the P1. I won't say no to anymore though if can afford them, which I doubt being that my wife is pregnant with our 2nd baby.

Other than Predator 1, the only others I'd even think about at 1/4 would be Predator 2 and Dutch, but it'd still be pretty unlikely. At that scale I'd probably just want a representative from my three favorite sci-fi franchises-Predator, Terminator, and Alien.

Other then predator 1 . The only others that I'm interested in getting in 1/4 are Wolf pred ,pred 2 , elder pred , Dutch , beserker , falconer, tracker . There's absolutely no way hot toys is getting anymore money out of me !!! Oh and maybe avp preds.

Other then predator 1 . The only others that I'm interested in getting in 1/4 are Wolf pred ,pred 2 , elder pred , Dutch , beserker , falconer, tracker . There's absolutely no way hot toys is getting anymore money out of me !!! Oh and maybe avp preds.

Just to clear that up, the only Predator you don't want is...:dunno :lol

I'm looking at placing an order for the HT Falconer, Tracker and Berserker. None of these figures will be re-released right? What do you guys think?

Well HT mentioned that they're gonna do figs from Predators in 1/4, so I'm guessing that all the preds have a good chance.

Get them now. They are a great trio. Dudging by the announcement poster and sneak peak there's about 6 Preds to be released first (I suppose that does include Berserker). Also, going by the recent release schedules that will take a few years to do so you could be waiting 4/5 years plus and that's if they even redo Tracker and Falconer; and in what scale and what price...

In conclusion, get them now.:lecture

Get them now. They are a great trio. Dudging by the announcement poster and sneak peak there's about 6 Preds to be released first (I suppose that does include Berserker). Also, going by the recent release schedules that will take a few years to do so you could be waiting 4/5 years plus and that's if they even redo Tracker and Falconer; and in what scale and what price...

Good point. I really want new predators now!! The classic made me obsessed! :panic:

Edit: Does someone know where I could get them cheap in Europe? Is 650 dollars a good price for all three of them?

Back