Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pic with Nimrod Antal is altered/photoshopped..can't trust it.

Mr. Black was SUPPOSED to be taller than Falconer and Tracker..but they couldn't achieve that because of the actors' heights.

So, in the movie he wasn't..but in reality, he would be. And in reality they'd all be like, another foot taller than Classic.

article-0-0F26BF7400000578-39_634x368.jpg

Mr. Black was SUPPOSED to be taller than Falconer and Tracker..but they couldn't achieve that because of the actors' heights.

So, in the movie he wasn't..but in reality, he would be. And in reality they'd all be like, another foot taller than Classic.

In other words; they screwed up.

:clap

No doubt!
For this reason, they are never in the same frame, standing side-by-side.

If your thinking of buying the trio from predators, do it now. They won't be remade for a long time. I don't have any HT predators though I'm saving up for the new 1/6's. I currently have aprox $1900

If your thinking of buying the trio from predators, do it now. They won't be remade for a long time.

This would be my advice too.
There's no telling when the first predator from Predators will be re-made. There's also no telling whether we will get all three.

The time when all HT announce the super press again will be the time when a new predator movie will come out. Any news on another predator movie though?

I'm not alone! :yess:

This would be my advice too.
There's no telling when the first predator from Predators will be re-made. There's also no telling whether we will get all three.

Just waiting for a response from my dealer..! :impatient:

It's confirmed: Hot Toys canceled the new 1/4 and 1/6 Predator Project. What a shame.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The time when all HT announce the super press again will be the time when a new predator movie will come out. Any news on another predator movie though?

Not what I know of... I've been longing for a new one for quite some time now... Just re-watched all Alien/AVP/Predator movies this week... I don't care if it's an Alien movie, AVP movie or Predator movie. Just give us something! Don't know if Prometheus counts though, but I'm looking forward to that movie more than The Avengers.

Super Pred *

You can edit your posts by clicking the green "Edit" button at the bottom of your post.

Last edited:
Back