Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this years Comic Con. They'll either have nothing there or a ton of new figures that we will still be waiting for this time next year...

Looking forward to this years Comic Con. They'll either have nothing there or a ton of new figures that we will still be waiting for this time next year...

The latter is quite likely. HT has a habit of blowing our minds come SDCC.

I hope they do some alien figures too. But I'm mostly looking forward to a 1/6 P2 and Dutch (if they make one in 1/6 scale that is).

I hope they do some alien figures too. But I'm mostly looking forward to a 1/6 P2 and Dutch (if they make one in 1/6 scale that is).
The xenos. Forgot about those.

A 1/4 alien warrior would look great with Scar (assuming that's the first 1/4 predator they're working on). However, nothing beats the trio in 1/4. :pray:

Hey we can dream a little right?!

The xenos. Forgot about those.

A 1/4 alien warrior would look great with Scar (assuming that's the first 1/4 predator they're working on). However, nothing beats the trio in 1/4. :pray:

Hey we can dream a little right?!

How dare you! :horror

Joking. Yeah, I hope they make all of their new Alien/Predator figures in both 1/6 and 1/4 scales so all of us can be happy. :wink1:

Hopefully SDCC will give us some clue as to which Predators are coming out in which scale first. Then we'll be able to plan our purchases more accurately. Like I said, I'll do my best to buy everything, but I only want one figure of each character. So if a 1/6 P2 comes down the pike in the next few months, and a 1/4 version is announced later on, you can bet I'll sell off the smaller one. The bigger the better, if possible. I have a feeling my collection will be fluctuating quite a bit over the next couple of years.

I know for a fact HT is making a 1/4 Dutch and P1, so any new 1/6 representations of them can be ignored. They've been crystal-clear on those guys. It's the other Predators that'll be messy to buy/sell/cycle through to get the biggest one.

Best for us to think "next year" so we're not setting ourselves up for disappointment. :lol

We should be seeing something this year. The announcement said "2012," so... here's hoping the next couple months bring us some goodness. If not, then at least during the summer (that way we'll receive the actual figures at the end of the year).

We should be seeing something this year. The announcement said "2012," so... here's hoping the next couple months bring us some goodness. If not, then at least during the summer (that way we'll receive the actual figures at the end of the year).
:lecture Don't forget to include the now common "Delayed until... ", for most of their figures.

To be honest I think I might just stick with 1/6 for my Preds.
Mainly due to space.

Bring on 1/6 P2, re release of Elder from P2 and a new Lost Pred!

Back