Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed out on the Alien figures, i started a little before Terminator Salvation started hitting (i think, i got crap memory)

i was thinking this over and i think my first Hot Toys was the Iron Man MK 2 or the TDK Batman followed by Bank Robber Joker & the Terminator Salvation line and on from there, i didn't follow them closely at the time on forums or anything but i remember seeing the wolf Pred and some Pirates stuff.

So i started around the MMS70-range, thing is, i can't actually remember where i discovered Hot Toys :slap

Mr. Ecko - I like your wolf pose! Though these old ones are not as accurate as the new bodys, they still look pretty good and are more posable. In most pictures I've seen, the super predators are just standing and holding stuff. I think I am leaning towards keeping all my old ones (and picking up all the new ones, if possible).

Yes i was gunna stress that before my post about how articulated these older preds are . The Wolf and the P1 are in poses that the newer super Pred bodies could never achieve , EVER!!!
Glad i could help , i do agree with you on that .

Its all about what you prefer ...

the non accurate bodies of the old with super articulation

or the Mr. Beefy solid as a rock new preds .

@ Ecko

Nice Skull Spear with Berserker & Wolf looks awesome.

Thanks man , i made that a while back , i wanted to give Mr. Black something that will show that he is the leader of the pack

I would say don't bother if they were just gonna use rubber again and if they intended to have the same disregard for any more than the most basic accuracy. However if they approached them right I'd definitely be interested.
this. and at least TRY to get the actors' likenesses. i don't want a $200 generic military guy figure.
Man I'd love to have a Power Loader in my collection, I wonder how much HT would want for that?
if you need to ask, you can't afford it. same rule as buying lobster and ferraris.

this. and at least TRY to get the actors' likenesses. i don't want a $200 generic military guy figure.

if you need to ask, you can't afford it. same rule as buying lobster and ferraris.
Odd, I was just watching somthing about Lobsters, and the guys who capture them in honduras..or..somewhere.. :lol

I would kill for a full Colonial Marine figure reboot.
They should just go in and redo them all..I can't think of one I wouldn't want.

NOOOOOO! I just purchased an OG Predator! I would of saved my money if I knew there was 1/4 on the way. :slap I guess thats what I get for not visiting SSC more often.

I never got any of the HT Alien figures so I'd welcome new Alien figures. The Preds are bleeding our wallets dry so the Aliens may aswell have thier fun too.

Ripley going after Newt with the pulse rifle and flamethrower taped together. Horner's score as she's getting ready in the elevator is adrenalin pumping stuff. Plus I like figures that in one release represent something that is pure Cameron.

Ripley going after Newt with the pulse rifle and flamethrower taped together. Horner's score as she's getting ready in the elevator is adrenalin pumping stuff. Plus I like figures that in one release represent something that is pure Cameron.

:clap
Ripley.jpg

Back