Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
062.JPG

just wanted to get some feed back on my custom wolf. I'm really anxious to see there next wolf but only in 1/6th I have no interest in a 1/4th wolf. I gave him a p1 body and a dual canon (sorry you can't see the new canon from this angle) and I gave him a shuriken.

just wanted to get some feed back on my custom wolf. I'm really anxious to see there next wolf but only in 1/6th I have no interest in a 1/4th wolf. I gave him a p1 body and a dual canon (sorry you can't see the new canon from this angle) and I gave him a shuriken.

Ah, I did that too and I was thrilled with the compatability. It improves him. The stock Wolf Body was always awful, anorexic IMO. The P1 body gives him a little bit more bulk.

I kept the old body in case I sell this but man it really was such an improvement. I hated so much about the old body, and would have enjoyed burning it.

I would like to see them incorporate that cool fist pound weopon wolf used to punch threw concrete. Not sure what to call it.

I would like to see them incorporate that cool fist pound weopon wolf used to punch threw concrete. Not sure what to call it.

The Power Glove never crossed my mind. Would be an interesting addition. The new Wolf figure needs to include everything from both the previously released versions. The cleaner kit is a must as standard.

I don't even remember this power glove but then again the film is so badly lit I can probably be forgiven for not noticing it!

agreed. I def want to see a better HS, and better plasma casters. I feel these were the wolfs stand out features and they were not fully realized in the first version. that said I do like the wolf I own and definatley consider it to be one of there better preds.

I don't even remember this power glove but then again the film is so badly lit I can probably be forgiven for not noticing it!

he used it twice once after his first run in with the predalien, and again at the hospital right before the final show down with the predalien.

The power glove was awesome! One wonders why he didnt just summon it in the fight with the Predalien though and knock its head off as he was throwing punches at it anyway.

You should watch the film again, you'd really enjoy it.:D

He uses it to punch through the sewer ceiling to get to the street.

agreed. I def want to see a better HS, and better plasma casters. I feel these were the wolfs stand out features and they were not fully realized in the first version. that said I do like the wolf I own and definatley consider it to be one of there better preds.

He was my first Hot Toys Pred.:1-1:

He used it to get onto the hospital roof. It knocked the Xeno off its feet that was charging at Dallas

Oh yeah, the power glove.

Another reason to make fun of him for losing to the Predalien.

..and really? A "power glove"?..come on

Those guys really had no idea what they were doing with that movie..

come on guys. first off it was'nt a "glove" that would have been pretty gay, and this thing basically gave him the ability to superman punch ____. Thats pretty awesome.

come on guys. first off it was'nt a "glove" that would have been pretty gay, and this thing basically gave him the ability to superman punch ____. Thats pretty awesome.
It's not the glove part that is ridiculous. It's what it does.

What's the point in having ANY other melee weapon if he can just punch an Alien across the entire planet? :cuckoo:

It's not the glove part that is ridiculous. It's what it does.

What's the point in having ANY other melee weapon if he can just punch an Alien across the entire planet? :cuckoo:

I imagine if you punched an alien with that you would probably next be showered with acid after he basically explodes in front of you (haha thats a funny image) sorry I digress, also you dont have to be anderson silva to know that throwing all haymakers in melee combat will get you beat up real fast, and the power fist would def fall in that category.

Back