Hot Toys Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP, AvP:R 1/6 + 1/4 scale announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap
Ripley.jpg

Ho yeah... That's the one! :yess:

I don't see how Alien figures could be redone without using rubber, which means they would deteriate eventually.

They could. By going all-plastic you'd lose a lot of the range of motion that the existing HT aliens have but the damn things have joints so loose that they can't hold a pose anyway.

Regarding Sigourney's likeness, years ago there was was a kit manufacturer (the name escapes me but it may have been geometric designs) that had likeness rights to her but could not include a gun with the kit so she was holding the tracking device. They got around the issue by selling a separate accessory pack that included a switch out arm holding the gun.

Was it the rubber they used or does every type of rubber suffer from this problem?

Idk, I guess there prolly has been some advancements in rubber contruction since then, but I would never risk it. There's plenty of Alien statues to choose from.

only SS knows the answer to that question. Everyone thought it would've been shown during the 12 days event.

Could you really see HT selling it without a gun though.

If it's a case of without the gun or no figure at all, i could see them making it, doesn't neccesarily have to be from a scene with her having the gun.

They could. By going all-plastic you'd lose a lot of the range of motion that the existing HT aliens have but the damn things have joints so loose that they can't hold a pose anyway.

Yep, they could use the PVC rubber feel like the T800, Wolverine etc.. Bodies, it'd be a hell of alot better than worrying it it'll crack or fall apart.

Back