1/6 Hot Toys - PPS004 - Spiderman: Homecoming - Mark XLVII Power Pose Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The design on this suit just screams lazy on Marvel's part. I actually would be kinda into it if the suit didn't have ANY of the red or gold though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hrmm - in an incredibly oblique not-really-referencing the comics way, I do wonder if this is the MCU's way of working towards the Superior Iron Man suit? Tony beginning to renounce the red and gold in time for Avengers 4?

(Hah - actually that's always annoyed me about the MCU models, gold/titanium alloy, that is shown in the render stage to be a bronzey looking alloy. And yet whenever they show battle damage, and now this unpainted Ultimate referencing look, the metal is shown to be iron/steel in colouration... :gah:)

The MMS version is coming btw:

18157333_1420157644725431_357300650381863992_n.jpg

It's in a similar pose as the Power Pose. Can you show us the inside pages?

There's no other photo besides that but you can instantly tell it's the MMS version. The upper chest area is hunched over, the elbow has a visible joint and the gap where the thigh and crotch armor piece meets.

Can anyone confirm this pic? Those who speak the language does it say 300 ES?

2b32da4b80b331fdab4005f709c2c422.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F

Just curious, do a lot of people buy these power pose armors? I would think this would be more appealing if it came with a tilted head for flying poses.

I actually like this armor but wish the helmet matched the ultimate comic counterpart.

I'll stand by my order of the power pose for the time being, until I've seen Homecoming. The MMS will be a repaint of a die cast figure, which likely means a $350 price tag.

If Tony is suited up for all of five minutes in the movie, maybe I'll decide a PP at nearly half the price is enough representation for the film.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm just curious , for those complaining about the paint scheme, are you guys aware Homecoming takes place during the events for Cap Civil War ?

I'm just curious , for those complaining about the paint scheme, are you guys aware Homecoming takes place during the events for Cap Civil War ?

I'd heard that the films happen in real time, so films being 1 year apart at the cinema for us is 1 year for them as well, the exception being Homecoming as it's set months after CW not years.

"There will be some awkward chronology in that the movie comes out almost two years after Civil War, but we’re playing it like it’s a few months after Civil War. It hasn’t been years since Tony called him back."

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spid...marvel-cinematic-universes-continuity-a150441

Back