1/6 Hot Toys - PPS004 - Spiderman: Homecoming - Mark XLVII Power Pose Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd heard that the films happen in real time, so films being 1 year apart at the cinema for us is 1 year for them as well, the exception being Homecoming as it's set months after CW not years.

"There will be some awkward chronology in that the movie comes out almost two years after Civil War, but we’re playing it like it’s a few months after Civil War. It hasn’t been years since Tony called him back."

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spid...marvel-cinematic-universes-continuity-a150441

Most of them are real time, not all of them... GOTG2 takes place a few months after GOTG1. But Infinity War will be real time and the guardians will have been a team for about 4 years at that point.

I also believe Iron Man 3 is not real
time either as the movie takes place around x-mas time.

But yes, while there is evidence that there may be a scene or two that takes place during Civil War, the majority of homecoming will be after CW.

Someone on a Facebook page mentioned this is limited to only 300 pieces world wide... is there any truth to that because they provided no proof.

Someone on a Facebook page mentioned this is limited to only 300 pieces world wide... is there any truth to that because they provided no proof.
Hot Toys doesn't release edition sizes.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Personally find this to be the worst MCU Iron Man repaint...at least the HPP ones look decent.

From ToyznHobby on Facebook.

32a2f5d6cd0bd335ceabfa5dd590a961.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone think the movie is gonna explain why he has this suit painted like this...or not painted actually? :lol

They won't say anything about the colour of the suit, it'll be a director choice, not a plot device. IM3 didn't explain why the 42 had so much gold. I like the 47, it's different and certainly a better colour scheme than the likes of Disco!

Does anyone think the movie is gonna explain why he has this suit painted like this...or not painted actually? :lol

Well he had one painted blue and neon orange... Dont think theres much explaining needed other than its a omage to Ultimate IM and Tony likes different schemes :dunno

Back