1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

I wish the fully articulated figures still cost this amount.

Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

"I hate Power Pose figures, so stupid and no articulation".

buys diecast figure, puts it in museum pose....

I'd rep that... :exactly: , but then, the jewel of my crown is a Sideshow Premium Format Figure.... ;)

"I hate Power Pose figures, so stupid and no articulation".

buys diecast figure, puts it in museum pose....

at least the arms and head has articulation this time.
is has 5 points of articulations! :rotfl

One may choose to put an MMS into a museum pose. But at least the option is there to repose it. There are lots of options with 20+ or 30+ points of articulation. Such an option does not exist, or it's very limited, with a Power Pose.

I'm debating this big time. I'm more of a Star Wars collector, but I need at least one shelf for the Avengers. And from what I've seen Iron Man is crazyyyyy expensive always.. I really don't want to pay an arm and a leg, at this price I dont think I can refuse lol. This would be my first and only Iron Man figure.

Do we know a height estimate? Since Sideshow doesn't include the stand as part of the height.

On the stand, it's probably about 15 inches or so. It should be able to fit inside a Detolf.

I'm debating this big time. I'm more of a Star Wars collector, but I need at least one shelf for the Avengers. And from what I've seen Iron Man is crazyyyyy expensive always.. I really don't want to pay an arm and a leg, at this price I dont think I can refuse lol. This would be my first and only Iron Man figure.

Do we know a height estimate? Since Sideshow doesn't include the stand as part of the height.

I agree man, I had to chill out on my Iron Man spending cause it was adding up pretty quickly. But this one is at a price point I may have to go with. Now my next issue is trying to avoid getting into the Star Wars collecting.....

I agree man, I had to chill out on my Iron Man spending cause it was adding up pretty quickly. But this one is at a price point I may have to go with. Now my next issue is trying to avoid getting into the Star Wars collecting.....

I may seem like I make up my mind fast, but I po it. No nrd, so if I end up changing my mind I can always cancel hassle free. (I doubt I will) And yeah about Star Wars lol, Didn't get into Hot Toys till last year when they announced Star Wars. They can have all my money lmao

Ended up cheaper than I thought. That's a pretty good price really, considering the MMS is surely going to be at least double that price.

I really have no like for this armor, however I think the powerpose concept is an underused idea. I finally bought a mark 43, as it was my favorite armor and honestly, I can't see that changing. However, had a powerpose existed, I would have bought that much earlier on and probably been satisfied, really. The powerpose concept opens up a whole new market as long as the prices remain reasonable for what it is.

Nice of them to have this option, but the movie will dictate whether or not I end up wanting this armor and if I do like it I'd have to go the MMS route just because I don't want to be locked into a kind of ordinary flying pose. It looks good though and with the lights in theory easier to turn on this is a nice piece.

Man with cost of diecast figures nearing the $400 mark I was contemplating this. It is a good option, BUT correct me if I am wrong, I did not see any standing pose legs! So this will always have to be displayed flying/hovering.

I was hoping they would do this like they did the Mk43 - which had flying pose legs and standing pose legs.

This version has static legs and articulated arms.

They couldn't go the swap out limb route becuase of the large amount of LEDs.

If they actually make the MMS version clean Like this I will be a buyer.

dreading the price estimate of the regular 1/6 MK 46 when that comes out. but I must have it so its all good :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four hundo is the early word. Sorry. :lol

yep. like I said- dreading, but that won't stop me. there will be a hot toys civil war going down in my display. WITH a MK 46 present!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back