1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Um... I don't want Power Pose.

I hope they do a normal version.

Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

This makes sense. Never thought about it that way. I'm very critical of my figures condition (as I'm sure a lot of collectors are.) Seeing a minor paint scuff would irritate me to no end on a clean armor. Having a weathered armor, makes any minor scratch easy to look at.

I do wish we had the option for clean armors. However, I'm more than content with weathering.

I to prefer a clean armor. But I get why they do it. I'm ok as long as it's not super bd.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Do we still not known the international price for this figure? Usually we know the Asian price for the figure within hours of the official photos. Is this not up for order yet overseas?

Do we still not known the international price for this figure? Usually we know the Asian price for the figure within hours of the official photos. Is this not up for order yet overseas?

According to Motux, a couple pages back it is 1180 HKD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was sold at toy soul for 1180. 2180 for war machine. And I heard the mms will be around 2980.

It was sold at toy soul for 1180. 2180 for war machine. And I heard the mms will be around 2980.

Any idea of when we can look forward to seeing the mms prototype? What bums me out is that it'll probably end up taking as long, if not longer (due to all the extra lights functions), than the 45 to actually release.

A new armor that's the standard. Around a year from first shown to Hong Kong release. If everything goes smooth.

As for when we see the prototype...sorry I don't know. But it's not going to look much different then this one. Just look at the mk42. The pps and mms look pretty close.

A new armor that's the standard. Around a year from first shown to Hong Kong release. If everything goes smooth.

As for when we see the prototype...sorry I don't know. But it's not going to look much different then this one. Just look at the mk42. The pps and mms look pretty close.

Gotcha. Wasn't as wowed by this armor as I thought I was going to be. Still looking forward to seeing the mms though. Could just be one of those things in my head that when I see "power pose" I automatically dismiss it.

oh sorry your highness,but that was a rhetorical question:pfft:

And mine was sarcastic. Pointing out your rhetoric was old hat. Glad we cleared that up.

If you didn't want a response, or attention, you wouldn't have posted.

well,since your the master of sarcastic response and sense,keep posting.and i dont need attention,but it rather seems you do :wave
And mine was sarcastic. Pointing out your rhetoric was old hat. Glad we cleared that up.

If you didn't want a response, or attention, you wouldn't have posted.

Gotcha. Wasn't as wowed by this armor as I thought I was going to be. Still looking forward to seeing the mms though. Could just be one of those things in my head that when I see "power pose" I automatically dismiss it.

That's my knee jerk reaction too when I see the power pose - I dismiss it immediately. As I look at it again though, it may not be a bad option for me if the MMS turns out to be as much as people are saying. This could actually end up being a decent budget option. Will definitely look forward to MMS release though.

I was excited about this figure, thinking I'd finally get an affordable Iron Man, then I noticed it was a power pose with a stick up it's ass.

This is up for preorder $189.99 Aug-Oct release date. $189.99

To be honest, going on the price vs the inevitable price of the inevitable die-cast version, I think there is a market for them. As much as I love my die-cast 43 and I think it is my favourite and best figure (even vs DX-13), if I didn't vary my poses (which really I don't) and I wanted just one Iron Man for a display and didn't have any great bond to the Iron Man series, it would be worth it to save the money.... As long as to the naked eye it still looks like a Hot Toy.

Not an issue here for me because I have my Iron Man and no interest in the 46, but had my favourite post Phase 1 suit been a power pose (the 43), I'd have considered it considering my 43 cost somewhere around $600NZ+ adding in customs..

While a viable option, the PPS just seems like a lesser figure, especially for a, if not the, hero armor of a movie. If you wait long enough, the MMS XLVI will likely be discounted, saving one some bucks.

I wonder how it would have faired if they went that route with the HPP. I wonder if it would have hurt or improved sales.

Nice new take on the Iron Man suit. If I wasn't already buying the 1/4 scale Mark 43 I'd be getting this.

Can't wait to see the movie now. May 2016 can't come too soon.

has to be another iron man suit in this movie...been a while since we've gotten a good BD one it seems like

Back