1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

This suit may be the most powerful suit yet beside the Hulkbuster. I think the little lights around the suit are designed to make the suit more powerful similar to Hulkbuster's arc reactors.

Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Well, at least now in the GOTG sequel, Gamora can again ask, "Who put the sticks up their butts?" and StarLord can truthfully reply, "Hot Toys."

:rotfl well said

Where else should it go?

Where else should it go?

The foot. Just make a pole that runs through the leg and to the foot. Would be stable and look a little better. I still like this though. Decided to get it.

Making an internal support pole isn't an option really. The entire point of this figure is to keep costs low. Making an internal support structure would be a complete departure from everything else they have done. And would only ever be used on one or two figures. As you couldn't do it with any standard articulated figure. It's just not a viable option here. So outside of that...there's no where to put it where it's going to work well.

735064_1019468404784142_5299216987288766656_n.jpg

I wonder why Marvel decided to go with a raised collar, especially after it's integrated so well in the XLV's.

PD143229382808Q.jpg

This suit may be the most powerful suit yet beside the Hulkbuster. I think the little lights around the suit are designed to make the suit more powerful similar to Hulkbuster's arc reactors.

I think the lights are additional repulsors not additional arc reactors. At least they are repulsors on the Bleeding Edge armor in the comics this design is based on. The real question for me though is how close will this armor in CW function like the Bleeding Edge armor in the comics?

first-look-at-iron-man-s-bleeding-edge-armor-in-captain-america-3-civil-war-390557.jpg

I'm very tempted to pre-order this. I'm not a huge fan of the lack of articulation and the statuesque design of the figure, but the exceptional price cannot possibly be argued with. The figure does look quite good.

pre-ordered one. like marvel, but not enough to drop $400USD on an iron man figure and think this armour looks terrific

i don't like the grey area on the outside of the hips. On the suit in the trailer there is much more structure visible. hope this will be better on the MMS!

i don't like the grey area on the outside of the hips. On the suit in the trailer there is much more structure visible. hope this will be better on the MMS!

How can you tell?

Can't do it. Just not a fan of the PP series . Looks good, and the lights are neat, but it's not for me. The MK 45 will have to suffice until Infinity War comes out

Back