1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

I like it, but I was really hoping to see the MMS announced. Either way, definitely excited as it's a pretty slick armor!

Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

I like it, but I was really hoping to see the MMS announced. Either way, definitely excited as it's a pretty slick armor!

I'm sure they will announce the MMS soon. I bet Hot Toys is just trying to figure out what to do with all the lights.

Better than 45, not good enough though. The movie might win me over, but the design trend isn't my thing anymore.

It's silly to compare it to a single unfinished cgi screenshot from over a quarter away from the films premier. That scene may not even make the movie. It may be rough early footage. It may be changed. The practical suit may look different. There's all kinds of things that could explain it.

Wow I was sure we'd never see another PP figure again. I don't mind it, at least it gives me a much less expensive option if I decide to go that route.

Wow I was sure we'd never see another PP figure again. I don't mind it, at least it gives me a much less expensive option if I decide to go that route.

I'm not familiar with the PP figure line, how many other ones have there been?

Red Snapper and Mk 42. This is the third one. The Mk 42 has very limited articulation. But the Red Snapper had quite a bit of articulation.

I'm hoping they reveal a MMS soon also, as I would prefer that over the PP.

Suit looks nice, gonna wait for the mms version for sure though

It's silly to compare it to a single unfinished cgi screenshot from over a quarter away from the films premier. That scene may not even make the movie. It may be rough early footage. It may be changed. The practical suit may look different. There's all kinds of things that could explain it.

josh-herman-hulkbusterposed1.jpg Hot-Toys-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Hulkbuster-002.jpg

It might be a similar thing to Hulkbuster where the early model Marvel supplied to the VFX studios was different than what was in the film as the model was refined at a later date. HT could have based the XLVI on that earlier model.

I haven't considered a power pose figure before but if this is like $150 and the Diecast version is off the chart expensive I might really seriously consider this. I just looked up the older power pose figures and watched a review about the Mk42 and it looks like that one had a standing option as well as the flying option. If that's the case with this one that would be cool in addition to the articulated arms. I tend to leave my figures in a single pose most of the time anyway, of course I like the option of switching it up, but for the right price I could be very happy with this. The lights all over it is really cool. I just want to make sure it looks good with other 1/6 scale Hot Toys Marvel figures.

The lights are pretty funny - hip lights? knee lights? :lol

With all those lights, I'd be surprised :)

$150 may be too low for the amount of lights and current market, but the real question is how much MORE will the diecast fully articulated figure be? This still may be a less expensive viable alternative. We'll see.

12341614_990450497659945_4549360799826436627_n.jpg

$150 may be too low for the amount of lights and current market, but the real question is how much MORE will the diecast fully articulated figure be? This still may be a less expensive viable alternative. We'll see.

The Power Pose XLII was $165, this will likely be closer to $200 if not more. The MMS diecast version could be closer to $400.

$400 for the DC? Wow.

How many of you are still actually able to afford these anymore? Seriously.

Yeah it think the Power Pose will be a good option for a lot of people because at $400 or $550 more likely for internationals, the Diecast versions are just getting so expensive.

All those lights are just not needed, it just makes it more expensive overall to produce. Even the power pose I can see it being US$220

$400 for the DC? Wow.

How many of you are still actually able to afford these anymore? Seriously.

Iron Man Mark 43 $344
Iron Man Mark 45 $355
War Machine MkII $339
War Machine dc $359

It's getting up there...

Back