1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today

IMG_20170502_234015_778.jpg

IMG_20170502_234859_294.jpg

I had never considered getting a power pose figure, and it looks like they don't get a lot of love from the community. Because I never really change the pose of my figures I was wondering if this was a good stand-in for the MK 46 in my collection? Any thoughts from someone that has one?

I had never considered getting a power pose figure, and it looks like they don't get a lot of love from the community. Because I never really change the pose of my figures I was wondering if this was a good stand-in for the MK 46 in my collection? Any thoughts from someone that has one?

I really like these. They stand out in my collection due to poses that look a bit more dynamic/natural versus the regular figures. So, I'm happy with mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im considering just getting the power pose MK 47 as its just a repainted 46. Itll be a cheap representation since ill probably kill my wallet for Infinity War.

I'm considering getting this to display with my battling Cap. Will this fit in a detolf?

No, it won't fit in the detolf if you have all the glass shelves installed. I had to file down/saw the clear pole, about an inch for it to fit properly. Took about 5 minutes to do. Simple fix :)

Anyone here own this and the die cast figure? Wondering if there is a reason to own both. I already have the figure but this piece is growing on me.

Back