1/6 Hot Toys PPS003 Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

All those lights are just not needed, it just makes it more expensive overall to produce.

People will throw a fit about the price and say the lights aren't needed. If the suit lights up in the movie, and the lights aren't there on the figure, people would throw a fit about that.

So whatever.

Re: Hot Toys PPS Captain America: Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Power Pose Figure

People will throw a fit about the price and say the lights aren't needed. If the suit lights up in the movie, and the lights aren't there on the figure, people would throw a fit about that.

So whatever.
I'm not faulting HT accurately producing the figure, it's the design for the film that is ridiculous for adding all those lights. Why does Iron Man need all those little lights for anyway?

It's his night-time jogging armor. He's just being roadway safe.

Hi-res pics.

PD14504958542bn.jpg

PD14504958594Y5.jpg

PD1450495850v3M.jpg

PD1450495856hhx.jpg

PD145049586123h.jpg

PD1450495863Af8.jpg

PD1450495865CvA.jpg

I'm not faulting HT accurately producing the figure, it's the design for the film that is ridiculous for adding all those lights. Why does Iron Man need all those little lights for anyway?

because it looks cool..

why is there a power pose figure anyway???:dunno

Asked and answered every three posts since this was teased.

Hahaha "Asked and answered" ... my girlfriend says that to our kid on a daily basis when he pesters us. Couldn't help but laugh.

This versions is 1180hkd. The WM is 2180hkd. The mms mk46 will be 2980hkd(Current price estimate from hot toys. If the pps sells decent they may lower the cost of the mms a little)

Glad I grabbed the Mk.43 when I had the chance, it's a much cooler looking armor in my opinion.

Seems like HT is not doing this Power Pose with the battle damage they are giving the regular suits. I am starting to get annoyed with the excessive and manditory battle damage on the MMS IM.

This is a cheaper armor. They wouldn't do extra paint apps becuase that costs.

As for the mms having more bd...well that's all becuase of the people buying it. There was way to many returns for small scratches and paint rubs, asking for replacements for free. They add weathering and that problem is solved. If everyone promised to stop canceling orders and asking for replacements or refunds they would do more clean outfits and suits. Which isn't going to happen. Sorry.

yo this armor is slick.

As for the mms having more bd...well that's all becuase of the people buying it. There was way to many returns for small scratches and paint rubs, asking for replacements for free. They add weathering and that problem is solved. If everyone promised to stop canceling orders and asking for replacements or refunds they would do more clean outfits and suits. Which isn't going to happen. Sorry.

This makes sense. Never thought about it that way. I'm very critical of my figures condition (as I'm sure a lot of collectors are.) Seeing a minor paint scuff would irritate me to no end on a clean armor. Having a weathered armor, makes any minor scratch easy to look at.

I do wish we had the option for clean armors. However, I'm more than content with weathering.

Definitely looks smoother than 45, I'm sure HT is going to release a MMS version.

Last edited:

Kinda boring- no exposed mechanical details like 42 and 43...takes the lights away and it's pretty plain to me.

I'm buying this for my 10yr old. This will be his second hot toys figure. Ton stark mechanic is his first

Back