Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw damn, I missed the one year anniversary of this figures announcement. :(

Happy One Year Anniversary! :lol

I can't believe she was announced May 24, 2011 and we still have nothing. :slap

Rumor has it she will be one of the exclusives at all the Toy Shows this year. I really hope so since that means she will be available right away rather than preorder and play the waiting game.

Same with X-Men First Class, one year and 0 figures :gah: :(

With all the hulabaloo about the HT Joker 2.0...
I wonder if we'll ever see an Angelica to go with dear ol' Jack?
If not HT, maybe from EB???

I'm kinda amazed there's this much support for Angelica over a new Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann. I've kinda assumed we'll see Angelica at SDCC... Got my fingers crossed for Barbossa!

I was honestly satisfied the most with On Stranger Tides for a large variety of reasons, but one reason I'll mention here is that it was a fresh start and Will and Elizabeth were nowhere to be seen. Angelica was a fun character and her chemistry with Jack was great.

I agree. Angelica was fun and feisty, plus I think Penelope is gorgeous. I am still anxiously awaiting this figure. If she does in fact become some Asian show convention exclusive I hope there is a way to get her through Sideshow. :pray:

I agree. Angelica was fun and feisty, plus I think Penelope is gorgeous. I am still anxiously awaiting this figure. If she does in fact become some Asian show convention exclusive I hope there is a way to get her through Sideshow. :pray:

I was honestly satisfied the most with On Stranger Tides for a large variety of reasons, but one reason I'll mention here is that it was a fresh start and Will and Elizabeth were nowhere to be seen. Angelica was a fun character and her chemistry with Jack was great.

Penelope will look pretty smooth next to Depp, no question! I can't believe we haven't even recieved a proper teaser. Lame.

While HT has gone back on their word more than once but they have said they weren't going I make a Barbossa

I still think we ought to harass HT to death about Barbossa! Anything less than "Rush won't give us the go ahead" would be unforgiveable really.

Angelica was fine, but I thought she should've been more savvy like Jack. Maybe it was the fault of how Blackbeard was portrayed also that made her character seem more naive.

I agree...definitely Barbossa!! sheesh he's been in all 4 PoTC movies! That's kinda a slap in the face not to warrant a figure, eh?
And YES!! WE NEED ANGELICA!!!!

Jack is lonely.

Yeah I really liked Angelica I thought she complimented Jack really well. I hope she is a staple in all the following films. Her and Barbossa really complete Jack Sparrow :D

Perhaps if a lot of people post about wanting an Angelica figure on Hot Toys' facebook, they will take note?

Back