Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you spend $150+ on a character you found annoying?:dunno

She's Jack's only real "love" prospect. And I won't deny a female pirate looks good. But I'll probably be less inclined to spend if there was an Elizabeth coming, just because of funds and priorities.

She's Jack's only real "love" prospect.

Why do you feel the need to give your figure a lover?? It's like your buying a Barbie for your Ken!:lol

I'm just messing with ya bud!:peace I admit she would look great but I no longer buy figures because they look good(Can't really afford to do that anymore,and a collection looks crap with a bunch of meh characters in it) and at the end of the day that's all the figure will be to me, I'd have no interest in buying her just to give Jack a woman, that's just madness IMO, but hey to each there own.

Perhaps because she's the worst actress in the industry...??

hsopzr.jpg

maybe you must see this Movie subtitled before to says this non sense, superb actress...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sSyxF_GUQc[/ame]

Waiting to see pics. Hopefully she'll have sculpted hair so she doesn't look like a Barbie doll. Wasn't there supposed to be a Barbossa at some point?

Because this was worse.

I don't know about that. Actually... I do know. Pirates 4 was meh overall but not a terrible movie. Sucker Punch was really stupid and kinda horrible most of the time. But it looked good and had hot babes.

I'm not against toys from either.

I would like to see how this one turns out. There are a lot of people who only collect 6th scale female figures, my brother is one, and I'm sure he'd love this figure to go with the Jack he just bought.

I know I know I just said ONLY but it's his first male figure in forever and he is a huge Pirates fan.

I'd be interested in a Barbossa and definitely a Davy Jones reissue or remake or whatever. I missed the first Jones because I wasn't into the hobby yet but he is ny all time favorite character from the movies next to Jack of course.

I don't know about that. Actually... I do know. Pirates 4 was meh overall but not a terrible movie. Sucker Punch was really stupid and kinda horrible most of the time. But it looked good and had hot babes.

I'm not against toys from either.

Sucker Punch was just a crappy movie. It had no connections to anything other then it's self.

This was a series that started great, and took a nose dive.

Then they promised redemption. I feel like that makes it worse for me.

Back