Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hate to be that guy but both elizabeth and will was extremely annoying in the last 3. i think i'd take angelica over them.

I find Will (Orlando bloom) to be annoying in all 3 and elizabeth only annoying in the third.

I dont like Orlando bloom one bit, he has the same tone of voice and expression for every scene regardless of what it is, but he happens to be in two of my favorite franchises, Pirates and LOTR. At least he kept his mouth shut most of the time in the LOTR, THANK GOD.

Atleast he's forced to spend eternity gathering dead people, and only seeing his love maybe...4 more times until she croaks. :yess:

I find Will (Orlando bloom) to be annoying in all 3 and elizabeth only annoying in the third.

I dont like Orlando bloom one bit, he has the same tone of voice and expression for every scene regardless of what it is, but he happens to be in two of my favorite franchises, Pirates and LOTR. At least he kept his mouth shut most of the time in the LOTR, THANK GOD.

[ame]https://youtu.be/lh7qzDJG94M[/ame]

Atleast he's forced to spend eternity gathering dead people, and only seeing his love maybe...4 more times until she croaks. :yess:

Whats this? Is that why Will wasn't in the latest movie.
I couldn't sit through the third film long enough to find out what happens:lol

Yes.

And i'd watch the 3rd film 7 times before I see OST once more. :lecture

The action makes up for it's bloated nonsense.

Just like the action could've made up for OST's meh story line.

But alas....everything was boring.

Right, I don't think I'll watch Pirates 4 again but I'm not going to bash it. It just wasn't interesting is all.

I actually really like Pirates 2 and 3 even though it was super bloated and full of wtf moments.

I like to. It just really made me angry. I felt like someone punched my best friend, and ran off with my money. I felt robbed. :(

Yes.

And i'd watch the 3rd film 7 times before I see OST once more. :lecture

The action makes up for it's bloated nonsense.

Just like the action could've made up for OST's meh story line.

But alas....everything was boring.

The fourth movie COULD have been really good with better action, but I think the real problem was the treatment of Blackbeard. Imagine if the character had been played with fiery, mercurial temperament and a TRUE desire to have his soul saved, which is at odds with his earthly desire for eternal life. That would have been the main theme of the movie (which, as it stood, was lost): eternal salvation vs. worldly temptation and self gratification. As it was, Blackbeard was a villain on Xanax, he was transparently evil, Angelica's faith in his salvation seemed naive or stupid (all wrong for a character that's supposed to be savvy enough to be Jack's romantic equal), the Spanish walk in at the end and say "This place is an abomination to God" and wreck everything, Blackbeard predictably betrays Angelica and Jack predictably betrays him. None of it rings true and none of it means anything. Sad. But I DID like Angelica's scenes with Jack, in a better movie with a more appropriate director, I see a LOT of potential for these two - so, yeah, I'd like a figure of her.

watched the film the other day, i enjoyed it (more than AWE) i'm looking to add more female figures to my collection and Angelica fits the bill.

HT really need to pick up the pace on all the announcements left forgotten

Back