Hot Toys' Pirates of the Caribbean: ANGELICA (On Stranger Tides)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Thread was on page 1, it's not like page 9 or something :lecture

It's not like every thread under the Disney section was bumpd like every second. Also there was a "27 days break" b4 ur bumpd it.

So yeah, I'm mad and angry bcoz I'm very worried about how this figure will turn out :pfft:

I must have it >.< im still waiting for my Jack to arrive, but I'd seriously love to have Angelica, here's hoping they start setting things straight and releasing what they've previously teased/promised u.u

According to the latest Howard interview (Facebook 3rd May!)...Angelica is on her way.......bit late, but better than never!:impatient::dunno

I'm still waiting on the latest word on the Ichabod Crane figure we were promised nearly a year ago. :gah: :gah: :gah:

Info.........

398371_354425304619466_138228759572456_1065556_756759660_n.jpg

:lol wow. Nice to see them following through on this one, I thought for sure she was canceled. Going to have to budget her back into my figure spendings..

I wonder what their definition of soon means too... maybe in time for the next Pirates film? :lol

:lol

I'm not too surprised that they took their sweet ass time with her, I think she's the type of figure that would sell fairly well regardless of hype or not

- She will most likely make a great companion piece to Jack so some people will pick her up just for that.
- She is a female figure and some people solely collect those just on their own.
- She's a figure of Penelope Cruz and she's super famous outside of the movie role (unlike Sucker Punch actresses, etc)

I just hope they get her likeness 90-100% since the wait was so damn long...

Aw damn, I missed the one year anniversary of this figures announcement. :(

Happy One Year Anniversary! :lol

I can't believe she was announced May 24, 2011 and we still have nothing. :slap

Rumor has it she will be one of the exclusives at all the Toy Shows this year. I really hope so since that means she will be available right away rather than preorder and play the waiting game.

hopefully this year but look at HT current overdue stuff and new releases.....might be next summer at this rate

If this is an exclusive, I hope we can just order it via Sideshow without having to go the eBay-scalper route. I mean this figure will likely be more popular than the length of this thread indicates for the reasons Hunnipot85 noted, but not so wildly popular that it becomes unobtainable.

Back