Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the need for the clean parts to be included at all. It's not going to look good 'half damaged' is it? What I mean is, why would you display the BD version in some sort of mix and match composite? It's not realistic nor screen accurate.
There are scuff marks on the "clean" version of the chest as well; it's just not all beat to hell. For people like me who would replace a Mark III with this version as opposed to displaying them side by side, the non-damaged chest and mask is a very welcome addition.

10IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

Anyone buy from SideShowToy often in the UK? curious if they escape customs or not... as this'll probably be my first order with Sideshow since this'll be an exclusive.

I'm a little miffed they took away the Golmera bullet holed chest plate and replaced it with a clean one. The rest of him is slightly weathered so the chest plate practically clean makes no sense....as does the fully clean light-up head.

I'm a little miffed they took away the Golmera bullet holed chest plate and replaced it with a clean one. The rest of him is slightly weathered so the chest plate practically clean makes no sense....as does the fully clean light-up head.

I'd have to agree, watching closely, I noticed they cleaned up his armor between Golmera and the final battle, it looks brand new again, so really this figure is an opportunity to present him in both renditions of his worn look, and yet ultimately, the only one truly represented is the final battle and a half assed version of Golmera.

Metal-like painting with scratches finishing
I'd love to know if the whole figure has a more metallic finish; it sure looks like it from the pictures, but then the original Mark III has looked far more metallic in certain photos than mine does in person as well. Case in point.

Anyone buy from SideShowToy often in the UK? curious if they escape customs or not... as this'll probably be my first order with Sideshow since this'll be an exclusive.

i recently received 2 figures from sideshow in seperate shipments-neither were charged customs.they (ssc) charge tax/vat thats included when you receive your final shipping email confirmation! so youll get charged for the item,shipping and the tax! its not much from what i remember-the total cost of my EX.predator1 came to £140!! the tax payed keeps the customs at bay!

As far as I know the Ironman figures are the only ones with the enlarged head sculpt cavity, to deal with the lighting system, It wont fit on normal TT bodies.

Yeah, that adaptor should work, as it was the pack that was made specifically for the Ironman.

from the proto pics, iron man's colours look closer to the movie than the v1.
i hope they get that high-gloss metallic finish correct this time round. the toy-like paint was the main reason i did not get v1.

Back