Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, after this I'm sure they will be in full IM2 mode... still would be cool to see an Iron Monger, but I'm guessing that ship has sailed as well.

Indeed, the features on this one are much more impressive, but I'm due to get the origina Mark 3 tomorrow, I decided I wanted a Mark 3 and I too much prefer the clean, pristine look and the "clean" mode of this figure is still to worn for my taste. Something about the Mark 3 look to me begs to look pristine and sleak, Mark 1 and 2 looking beat up seems fitting. It works in the movies, but for a figure, I want damage free.

Now to look forward to the Mark 4 figure :)

Holding ut for the crushed helmet version myself, hope i can get it :confused:
If not I'll settle for the regular, think Sideshow will be getting the VIP one?

wheres the RDJ headsculpt pics??

I re-read the specs. I wish the TS sculpt was clean with a removable faceplate and the battle damaged version was the light up regular helmet.

The TS with a clean & removable faceplate could be transferred to the original Mark III while the battle damage light up version would be on the battle damaged suit. :confused:

eh well....

I thought the head looked fine on the first release so I'm not one to judge, I really can't spot any differences in this one from the first other than the changed flap features or the added features.

Yeh, this isn't a DX figure. :rolleyes:

It's 90% a DX, and they admitted it was going to be and they just scrapped a few features in order to put it out sooner so it won't conflict with IM2.

If it were DX, I imagine that base would have some LED's built into it like the Batman ones, I can't imagine Batman has it only because of how the real world display was setup, I figure all DXs will have lights in the display to make them fancier. Also, PERS would have been added to the RDJ head.

It looks fantastic. But I'm happy with my original MKIII. If I had more money to waist I would get one though.

Last edited:
Would be ordering this one asap, but with the prospect of HT Terminator 1 and 2 figures, EVERYTHING has gotten sidelined.

Back