Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if they aim to have something IM 2 ship in time for the movie, I'd say they better have it up for order by December.

Well, if they aim to have something IM 2 ship in time for the movie, I'd say they better have it up for order by December.

i dont think they are worried about having the figures out by the IM2 movie. we are still getting figures from the first one (granted it took them a while to get everything together for these figures) so now that they had practice with these molds i would think it would be pretty quick to get the IM2 figures out unless its something really complicated with the characters

i dont think they are worried about having the figures out by the IM2 movie. we are still getting figures from the first one (granted it took them a while to get everything together for these figures) so now that they had practice with these molds i would think it would be pretty quick to get the IM2 figures out unless its something really complicated with the characters

Yes, but they're also producing other things. It takes 4-6 months for a standard human figure to come out, let alone something as complex as Iron man, plus if they just do Mark 4 only as DX, which they should, then it'll be a bulky package.

And yes they're still putting out IM stuff a year later, but HT likes to have stuff out for film release, they did it with Dark Knight, with what they learned from the first Iron Man, they'll be working to do the same as Dark Knight with IM2 and have some things out or just about out timed with the release and cash in on folks being hyped about getting a Mark 4 or whatever at the same time they're going to see the movie.

Would be ordering this one asap, but with the prospect of HT Terminator 1 and 2 figures, EVERYTHING has gotten sidelined.

I am the opposite. The Marvel license was announced and everything else is sidelined.

The Marvel poll was FINALLY replaced by the Terminator poll. :banana I hope this means Marvel news will be coming soon. Something besides battle damaged IM or IM 2 is preffered. :D

Wished I'd known before I bought the first one that this one could be displayed as either Battle Damaged or non damaged, I'd have waited and bought this one. I'm gonna pass on this one, but it looks REAL nice.

Yep...damn Hot Toys...I have to buy it though..My display will be all the showroom fresh marks in the background, Stark suited up in the middle ground and BD MKIII in the fore ground dynamic pose with all panels and weapons open for action. CANNOT WAIT ... damn Hot Toys!

sucks it's another variant...a lot of those gimmicks should have been on the first release. BD looks good tho

I guess Hot Toys could've been more thorough in their inclusion of features on their first Mark III. But I'm still happy because I own all of them and I will also buy the BD version, which will make for a kick-ass display. I still wish for an Iron Monger though...

I don't see the need for the clean parts to be included at all. It's not going to look good 'half damaged' is it? What I mean is, why would you display the BD version in some sort of mix and match composite? It's not realistic nor screen accurate.

What upsets me most is having the crushed helmet as an exclusive, when it's intricate to the BD figure.

2gxk8c0.jpg

I don't see the need for the clean parts to be included at all. It's not going to look good 'half damaged' is it? What I mean is, why would you display the BD version in some sort of mix and match composite? It's not realistic nor screen accurate.

What upsets me most is having the crushed helmet as an exclusive, when it's intricate to the BD figure.

2gxk8c0.jpg

I agree with you about the crushed helmet, that's a pretty neccessary part for this figure, and shouldn't be exclusive. But why complain about extra accessories? If hot toys wants to give us more bang for our buck, then I say let them.

Back