Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, my v1 MK3 is going into the garbage bin now. Thanks HT for an important lesson. I am never buying anything until 6 months after its released.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I am not laughing at your pain and suffering. $200 for a toy is considerable change. I simply enjoy people's responses to HT. :lol

It's pretty ^^^^ed, but I'm glad I didn't buy Mark III now. :lol

I'll most likely pick this one up and then (hopefully) be content with him until the Iron Man 2 DX figure comes out... :lol

Very nice product, but this is really going to burn Hot Toys in the long run, no pun intended. They really should release one version that's as good as possible, release new figures as usual, but also offer the new stuff as add-ons. Both parties happy!

I have two questions:

1. What does "working" forarm rocket mean?

2. Why are there no official pics of the Tony Stark head inside the mask?

I'm definitely getting this one. Even when it's "clean" it still has paint damage and enough scarring to distinguish itself from the original Mark III…for me anyway.

There's already a few on ebay from Hong Kong sellers.
Prices range from $175 to $179.
Does anyone know the original price of the first mark 3 ????

8IronMan_Mark3BattleDamaged.jpg

What the hell is holding those lower flipped up red panels to the legs? It doesn't look like there's any support at all, beyond a sliver of plastic.

The Ultimate BD Mark III version!!!!
Anyone here going to dump the Mark III version cheap, please let me know?
I'm going to repaint and custom the Mark III into a Stealth Iron man or the Iron Patriot.
:lol
zrionpatriot50ks.jpg

Damn work computers, can't see the pics. Ugh....its gonna be a long day.

Very impressive... really like what they've done with this. Nice to see a BD version that is more than just a cheap repaint.

But, I think I'll just stick with the original on this one. If the overall figure was a bit less weathered I'd probably switch camps, but I prefer the clean one.

Back