Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Just pre-ordered this bad boy with Toy Square. I feel better.:bounce

Now...how to display it...? So many options!

F...k!! I bought 3 weeks ago the Original Mark III!!!!!!!!!! :banghead I dont know what to do with this figure!!! :duh
So you liked it enough to buy it and now you feel it wasn't worth it? Don't feel bad. The Mark 3 is the best, most iconic representation of Ironman. It has the best RDJ head sculpt as well. If you were only going to have one, or if I had to recommend one, the Mk 3 would be it.

Why are you feeling so down about it? Because the BD comes with a 'slightly' damaged chest plate, as well as a clean helmet, that you probably wouldn't display it with anyway. Or because it has the shoulder munitions pods, counter measure dispensers, and cool base? A couple of added extra's. No big deal in the scheme of things. You have plenty to be happy with with what you have.

If you had to buy a second Ironman, it wouldn't be this BD one. It's be the Mk1. Then again, the grass is always greener, and Hot Toys wants to keep it that way. Not much we can do about it.

So you liked it enough to buy it and now you feel it wasn't worth it? Don't feel bad. The Mark 3 is the best, most iconic representation of Ironman. It has the best RDJ head sculpt as well. If you were only going to have one, or if I had to recommend one, the Mk 3 would be it.

Why are you feeling so down about it? Because the BD comes with a 'slightly' damaged chest plate, as well as a clean helmet, that you probably wouldn't display it with anyway. Or because it has the shoulder munitions pods, counter measure dispensers, and cool base? A couple of added extra's. No big deal in the scheme of things. You have plenty to be happy with with what you have.

If you had to buy a second Ironman, it wouldn't be this BD one. It's be the Mk1. Then again, the grass is always greener, and Hot Toys wants to keep it that way. Not much we can do about it.

Thanks for the advice creecher :cool: I happy with my original MIII and may be I will wait to see the final product to make a decision :)

Thaks dude!!!! :eek:

Anyone buy from SideShowToy often in the UK? curious if they escape customs or not... as this'll probably be my first order with Sideshow since this'll be an exclusive.

I've never had any customs charges with stuff from Sideshow.

This figure does look amazing, interested to see the RDJ sculpt properly though.

Ya quite true, just be happy with your purchase. Hot Toys is like any company, out to make money so will introduce new additions. Just a matter of whether you are willing to wait for better versions and to risk the current version price go up subsequently.

$185?!

Toy Square has him up for pre-order, but he's $185. Ouch! That's DX-level pricing, but without the PERS or a particularly good head sculpt. For that kind of price tag, I really do hope all of those little intricate parts are made of sterner stuff.

Wait!! Hot toys is coming out with the T-800 again? :horror Where did you get that info from?

Yeah... where's this news from. And you better get your credit card ready because JC(V2), Mars Attacks and Wolvie are scheduled for Q4 09 and RE5 has already started hitting!

A $185 price tag is decent IMO when the orginal IM went for $160 thru SS.

I am impressed with both (Final battle) JC and (battle-damaged) IM TS sculpts vary from the standard sculpt. JC has the scar & blood while TS looks to have some facial expression. I hope the trend continues.

I will wait for SS to pre-odrer.

Back