Hot Toys - MMS539 - Infinty War - Star-Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Star-Lord

Hopefully they release an IW Drax too.

Yeah totally. I had given up a bit on IW and certainly Drax with the GotG 3 controversy, but personally I think they'll still wait until GotG for a Drax Ver2. I just really hope he has a good part in GotG 3 and perhaps even dies. Then they would have to make him ala Yondu.

Just as I’ve been kicking myself for passing on vol2 version :panic:

The accessories here are fantastic. Love the little bubbles coming out of the gun.

Im bittersweet. I'm happy they are releasing him, because he will fit right into my titan display, with his new accessories. But Im sad because I didn't think they'd make him, so I purchased an incomplete star lord ok eBay for 200 a couple months ago. It was missing the head sculpt, and walkman. Maybe I'll sell that one now lol.

Hopefully this will get HT to make Mantis too. Love her character.
tenor.gif

Disney doesn't forget. He's a goner in Vol 3.

so long as HT make a final figure I'll be fine.

I think I read somewhere that GotG 3 could be emotional. I mean it makes sense as it's been about their "family" coming together. So some loss at the end gives stakes to the movie. (spoiler - just like in Endgame :))

Hopefully this will get HT to make Mantis too. Love her character.
tenor.gif

Yes, I do to. Drax and her are great. I've taken precautionary action and pre-ordered a secondary market version. But a Hot Toys version would be the ultimate.

By the way I watched a Black Mirror episode last night (Striking Vipers) which has Anthony Mackie (Falcon) and Pom (Mantis) in it. Very interesting scenario based on virtual reality.

But seems it must have been made between Avengers movies haha.

This is nice but...why?

In a few years there will be 4 Star Lords out there.

Hot Toys looking at eBay prices and greedily trying to grab that cash. Nothing new here. Typical hot toys.

Kind of a surprise release. I didn't really expect to get this but might grab it.

Why are people still surprised hot toys will look at eBay prices and release basically the same figure in a greedy desperate attempt to grab at the cash?

You know what I would have liked more than a reissue of Star-Lord...? A new Drax. [emoji28]

Yes, I do to. Drax and her are great. I've taken precautionary action and pre-ordered a secondary market version. But a Hot Toys version would be the ultimate.

By the way I watched a Black Mirror episode last night (Striking Vipers) which has Anthony Mackie (Falcon) and Pom (Mantis) in it. Very interesting scenario based on virtual reality.

But seems it must have been made between Avengers movies haha.

New Black Mirror episode summary: "What if smart phones..... but too much?!?"

(And yes, I did shamelessly steal that joke!)

On topic, not a huge fan of the portal effect, I'd prefer the edges to be more jagged so they're less noticeably separate from the sparks.

This is one of a few Infinity War figures teased at online comic con last year that I was hoping would get made. Hoping Scarlet Witch and Falcon aren’t far behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of a few Infinity War figures teased at online comic con last year that I was hoping would get made. Hoping Scarlet Witch and Falcon aren’t far behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they make either one of those I’ll be happy, I really want a Scarlett witch

He's 1530 HKD, which means he'll be $251 USD at Sideshow.

Crossing the ol' fingers for an IW Falcon, since they're apparently not done with this series yet.

Back