Hot Toys - MMS539 - Infinty War - Star-Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Star-Lord

Well ****. I want this release but why the same pants. I believe his pants in IW were black or a dark gray

Anyone want to buy my vol 2 deluxe?

Hot damn!!!!! This shall be mine!!!!

WA-HOO!

I'm glad they released him so you can finally get one. Do you think you'll try to dye those pants?

I'm glad they released him so you can finally get one. Do you think you'll try to dye those pants?

That's exactly my plan... assuming HT doesn't address that issue before release. Which I hope they do.

He's been sorely missing from my GOTG line-up. But I wanted those damn rocket boots. :lol

Damn, as much as I love Star-Lord, just can't justify that one being so similar to Vol 2.

Grabbing day 1. Not the best starlord but better than dropping 600 on the deluxe gotg2 version. And that bubble gun is truth.. lol

That's exactly my plan... assuming HT doesn't address that issue before release. Which I hope they do.

He's been sorely missing from my GOTG line-up. But I wanted those damn rocket boots. :lol

Looking between my Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 Star-Lords, the pant design on this IW one is closer to the Version 1, but dyed red. Would be a super easy fix for HT to do. I hope they do, I'm really not a fan of the all red look.

This is essentially a reissue of the v2 Star-Lord for the most part.

But I like the rocket boots and wouldn't use the long coat or sash. So win-win.

Looking between my Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 Star-Lords, the pant design on this IW one is closer to the Version 1, but dyed red. Would be a super easy fix for HT to do. I hope they do, I'm really not a fan of the all red look.

Yep. Totally agree too. He looks a lot better in the two-tone colors than all red. In IW, pants mostly match his dark gray undershirt.

It's a bit of a cash-grab for HT so not sure they'll bother fixing the pants color. But yeah, super easy for them to do. So hit them up on Facebook.

You guys know what this means right? They'll be milking endgame stuff well into next yr if they have no problems still releasing IW figs a yr later lol

Awesome! I never did like the eyes on the V2 so this is perfect for me.

Wow, color me surprised!

This doesn't really come with many accessories like Vol. 2 did...I wonder how much this will be...hopefully like FFH Spidey re-issue price.

Didn't expect this.. thought we were well and truly in Endgame mode. Seeing as I regretted not getting Guardians 1 so much I was instant Guardians 2 day 1 order, so not much use for me this one..

Back