1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we all know how everyone is going to pose this guy once hulk comes out
a035896d3a5d94ca4653859bc7707884.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I wasn't a fan of the movie (yes, I know I'm in the minority...it was too jokey and not enough stakes for an end of the world movie) just pulled the trigger on this bad boy...got the standard version, as the extra "deluxe" accessories just didn't warrant the extra dough.

What ultimately sold me on this figure were the amazing photos I was seeing on Instagram. Damn you amazing toy photographers!

Also, this will be my first Thor! I was hoping to find an AOU one, but those seem to be long gone and I'm not interested in paying $300+ for it. Oh well...

Even though I wasn't a fan of the movie (yes, I know I'm in the minority...it was too jokey and not enough stakes for an end of the world movie) just pulled the trigger on this bad boy...got the standard version, as the extra "deluxe" accessories just didn't warrant the extra dough.

What ultimately sold me on this figure were the amazing photos I was seeing on Instagram. Damn you amazing toy photographers!

Also, this will be my first Thor! I was hoping to find an AOU one, but those seem to be long gone and I'm not interested in paying $300+ for it. Oh well...

Where’d you get it?

Where’d you get it?

Popculturezone.

The other factor that prompted me to pull the trigger was that it was apparently the last one in stock...which was true for like 5 minutes. I check the site again and it looks like there are apparently 2 more in stock now. Standard edition.

If you want him, get him now...assuming the low stock this time is actually true. :lol

I think we all know how everyone is going to pose this guy once hulk comes out
a035896d3a5d94ca4653859bc7707884.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol That's great, I remember people doing a similar thing with the Avengers Hulk and Loki figures!

I got my Thor figure today :yess: - he is a fantastic looking figure. Glad I ordered him! :rock

So received mine today. This is my first Thor figure and my first time dealing with the rubber arms. I gotta say, I dig it since it looks way better than having visible joints.

Anyways, gotta question for you guys about the arms since I'm a bit OCD. So the arms have seams where they are joined together, which are barely visible, however I noticed that there a few loose, fray pieces (strands of rubber?) sticking out. I'm just curious if that's considered a "defect" or not? Should the arms be a clean, smooth piece, or do you guys have these loose pieces as well?

Like I said, it's my first Thor, so bare with me.

Also, I didn't take pics, but I'll do it later...sorry!

Be VERY careful handling the arms like that - the torso armor will scrape along that and cause it. Make sure to inspect it and ensure yours doesn't arrive with that defect. I had my roadworn Thor body replaced because of the same issue, just on the deltoid. I've since triple watched my articulation, and will do the same on Gladiathor.

I know they don't have a slick website but they're 100% reputable. I buy from them all the time and they always double box.

Thanks for the heads up on pop culture zone.....I bought Die Cast Mark V $400 plus got a 2% discount. it arrived today double boxed and it great shape....they’ll get future business from me as well.

Thanks for the heads up on pop culture zone.....I bought Die Cast Mark V $400 plus got a 2% discount. it arrived today double boxed and it great shape....they’ll get future business from me as well.

Nice! Glad that my comments were helpful to both buyer and seller!

Congrats on snagging the Mark V at a reasonable price!

I just got this guy in and he's very impressive in hand! However, my short swords aren't fitting very easily into the crossed scabbard for his back. I had to kind of push the magnet inside one sheath in order to get it to fit in all the way. I mostly got it to slide in flush but wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue. It's pretty minor but I'm curious. The magnet placement in mine seems off.

You should 100% get the Gladiator Hulk figure if you have the Gladiator Thor figure they are INCREDIBLE companion pieces. Here's how I have both mine displayed at the moment!​
IMG_20180715_154101_488.jpg My Instagram

Back