1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked mine up it’s incredible. Wasn’t aware the arms are rubber, any foreseeable concerns if kept out of direct sunlight?

Sun and temperatures and humidity are the things to look out for with the rubber.

Even though I was not a big fan of the film and wasn't planning on getting any of the Ragnorok line, when eBay offered that 20% off deal a few weeks ago, I succumbed. All I can say is WOW! One of Hot Toys best releases of the year for sure. Love the Kirby-inspired look of it. Now the Hulk and Hela are starting to tempt me.

Thor Glad 1.jpgThor Glad 2.jpgThor Glad 3.jpgThor Glad 4.jpg

Looks great. Anybody know if the head comes off? or is it just the hair portion for helmet?

I do not have the figure yet. Just exploring the possibility of trying out different heads with longer hair, if I were to get this figure...

Just got charged by BBTS. What happened to having notices before they just randomly spring a charge on you?

They do that sometimes but it shouldn't be a problem if you preordered it and know it's released already.

They do that sometimes but it shouldn't be a problem if you preordered it and know it's released already.
I just don't keep a lot of money in my checking and move it when the time comes, so it's just inconvenient to not having a warning before hand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just don't keep a lot of money in my checking and move it when the time comes, so it's just inconvenient to not having a warning before hand.

I'm with you. I don't like things arriving unexpectedly. I use an old, expired credit card on BBTS for that very reason. When it hits my Pile of Loot they notify me that I need to update my payment. I can update the payment at that point through my account or cancel it if I'm not interested.

I decided to jump on the waitlist for the deluxe version. Originally I didn't really want it, but recent pictures have changed my mind a bit.

I'm with you. I don't like things arriving unexpectedly. I use an old, expired credit card on BBTS for that very reason. When it hits my Pile of Loot they notify me that I need to update my payment. I can update the payment at that point through my account or cancel it if I'm not interested.

Yeah, the notice email would be nice but it's not a huge deal since I knew it was coming soon. My deluxe version hit my POL today on BBTS too. A nice but unexpected surprise!

Yeah, the notice email would be nice but it's not a huge deal since I knew it was coming soon. My deluxe version hit my POL today on BBTS too. A nice but unexpected surprise!

When did you place order. I placed order in October of last year and still haven’t got charged from BBTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you place order. I placed order in October of last year and still haven’t got charged from BBTS.

I just checked my account and I ordered the deluxe version on 9/29/2017. I’m pretty sure it was the first day he went up for preorder on BBTS. If you ordered in October, then I bet it won’t be long!

I just checked my account and I ordered the deluxe version on 9/29/2017. I’m pretty sure it was the first day he went up for preorder on BBTS. If you ordered in October, then I bet it won’t be long!

Cool. Thanks for checking that.

Back