1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for gladiator Thor and the infinity war Thor as well

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-10-11-20-02-01.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-10-11-20-02-01.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 398
The Thor gladiator look is my most preferred look among other Thor movie versions. That being said, I prefer his look shown at the end of the trailer where he doesn't have face war paint, shin guard, and has forearm gurads similar to the roadworn version. Hoping Hot Toys would provide these options for the figure, although would be a slim chance...

Not sure if this will be made, but I guess the Roadword Thor along with a Gladiator Thor headsculpt would be the best match or that would make for the best Thor that can be.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Just watched thor ragnarok, have to say that I'm glad I preordered the gladiator thor.
This is such an amazing movie and prob has the best version of thor imo (even iw i think)
And hope they didnt add anything to the deluxe version cos as of right now, Im happy that I got the regular.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah I just saw it too. I have original versions of Thor, Loki and Hulk HT in which I’m satisfied with... but if you are keen to upgrade or get definitive versions of those three, then by all means... get them. What a wonderful film.

Yeah I just saw it too. I have original versions of Thor, Loki and Hulk HT in which I’m satisfied with... but if you are keen to upgrade or get definitive versions of those three, then by all means... get them. What a wonderful film.
Know what would be awesome?

Movie related spoiler, do not click if you havent seen the movie yet.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Know what would be awesome?

Movie related spoiler, do not click if you havent seen the movie yet.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lol... how unexpectedly brilliant was that?

Just watched thor ragnarok, have to say that I'm glad I preordered the gladiator thor.
This is such an amazing movie and prob has the best version of thor imo (even iw i think)
And hope they didnt add anything to the deluxe version cos as of right now, Im happy that I got the regular.

Yea, that's what I'm hoping too as i just preordered the regular today... if Hot Toys would somehow provide additional accessories (other than the deluxe accessories) for this figure, I hope they include in the regular as well.

Not sure if this will be made, but I guess the Roadword Thor along with a Gladiator Thor headsculpt would be the best match or that would make for the best Thor that can be.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

It crossed my mind too. But I would prefer to buy just 1 Thor figure without having the hassle to buy parts from other figures to build a figure to my preference. So, I'll just for this gladiator version. Thanks for input though.

Yea, that's what I'm hoping too as i just preordered the regular today... if Hot Toys would somehow provide additional accessories (other than the deluxe accessories) for this figure, I hope they include in the regular as well.
Yes...hope its not just for the deluxe. After seeing the movie, can see them invlucing a few more accessories or maybe another version of thor.

For those that have seen the movie, do you think there'll be another version of Thor is this the one to get?
Yes there will be another version of thor, expecting one more for ragnarok. But thor in iw will be "different". But as a fan of the gladiator suit, i think this is the one to get for me.
Well its in the trailers, I expected a clean version of thor from ragnarok with a certain "accessory" from the movie.

I've changed my mind on the helmet and shield etc, even though I like him with the asgardian weapons. For me to pose this figure, it should really be Hulk vs Thor gladiator look. If I'm going for short haired Thor as the "God" of Thunder, they need the option to tweak the figure further.. and I think I'll hold out for Infinity War for that one.. ;)

I've changed my mind on the helmet and shield etc, even though I like him with the asgardian weapons. For me to pose this figure, it should really be Hulk vs Thor gladiator look. If I'm going for short haired Thor as the "God" of Thunder, they need the option to tweak the figure further.. and I think I'll hold out for Infinity War for that one.. ;)
Yup exactly...that's why I am happy with the regular version. It has everything needed to be gladiator thor

Yes there will be another version of thor, expecting one more for ragnarok. But thor in iw will be "different". But as a fan of the gladiator suit, i think this is the one to get for me.
Well its in the trailers, I expected a clean version of thor from ragnarok with a certain "accessory" from the movie.

I just saw the movie. Very funny and good progression of the bigger story.

Not sure if I'd say a 3rd HT Thor will be released though. Considering there is the "Road Worn" version already. I think they'll save the 3rd version you are referring to for IW.

I don't know how I feel about

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't you just love trailer editing.. look at how the Civil War lineup changed during the airport scene..

Spoiler Spoiler:

If they update this Gladiator Thor with a second and even THIRD headsculpt, I'll buy it. Those who've seen the film know why. But yeah, I'm now on the fence. I now feel this look maybe essential to my collection and it also now makes a difference because of how he maybe released for infinity war. Decisions, decisions...

Uhh, yeah, you may want to remove that image from the film. Or at least spoiler tag it.

Back