1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt the single flare was better than the ugly use of both

bt2KzwV.jpg

Good pic, like the idea, but kinda insulting comment to those of us who used/like both. :dunno

Paid my remaining balance and now she'll be here Friday! Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday! :yess:

Anyone else spend 15 mins trying to figure out how to put the "hex effects" on her hands? haha

Scarlet Witch was delivered yesterday. I am very pleased with the figure, she looks fantastic! Here are some quick cell phone pics of her with the rest of my Avengers and a closer one of her and Vision and on top of my Marvel Comics shelf...
MarvelShelf072016.jpgVnSW072016.jpg

Scarlet Witch was delivered yesterday. I am very pleased with the figure, she looks fantastic! Here are some quick cell phone pics of her with the rest of my Avengers and a closer one of her and Vision and on top of my Marvel Comics shelf...
View attachment 278431View attachment 278432
haha looks like Iron Man just pushed Thor off the shelf
great pic

MarvelShelf072016.jpgVnSW072016.jpg

Great pics Das and Jaymas(like the setup and poses :duff) :clap
Thanks :duff I think I am pretty happy with everyone's pose except for Black Widow. Also, I'm not sure how to futz Scarlet Witch's hair, but feels it needs a little - it's kinda mashed down.

haha looks like Iron Man just pushed Thor off the shelf
great pic
:rotfl It does look like that from the picture!
In reality Thor is just to the side of Iron Man and not really in front of him except for his hammer in his right arm. Thor's left arm is actually behind Iron Man. It's funny how pictures can change the perspective of things.

Back