1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine the other day. Really happy with the figure. Had to futz around with the hair to try to make it look a bit more natural.

My wife always laughs at me. :p

File Jul 21, 11 12 39 AM.jpg

Just got mine the other day. Really happy with the figure. Had to futz around with the hair to try to make it look a bit more natural.

My wife always laughs at me. :p

View attachment 279475

Nice job! Feel free to come over and futz with the hair on mine - I'm sure my wife will be more than willing to laugh at you as well! :lol

Hey!.. That's what we need. A Freaks forum regular to become our Wanda hair stylist, and come around.. so our wives can all laugh at him.. :exactly:

Getting a bit worried. I ordered from lacitedesnuages and paid my deposit. Although the order confirmation came directly to my inbox, the e-mail saying that the item was in stock and requesting the balance to be paid went into my junk folder (it came from a different address). The payment had to be made within 10 days and I missed it by 2. I've sent the payment but not had any update and they've not replied to my e-mail.

I think it's still in stock at their website (at a slightly higher price) - I just hope they still honor my order. I really need this one!

:horror:horror:horror:horror:panic::panic::panic::love:love:love:love

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SUIT FOR QUICKSILVER? Is that like, your version of a "New Avengers" Quicksilver?! I want to make one too but holy crap getting custom clothes made is more expensive than buying a new figure! My son looks so amazing! Look at him, going to fight the baddies! :thud:
I agree- looks fantastic! I'd like to know more too. I heard they came up with a costume design for a "New Avengers" Quicksilver in case they didn't want to go through with his death, but I have never seen what they were planning? Is this your own interpretation or has the design for that costume been revealed?

:horror:horror:horror:horror:panic::panic::panic::love:love:love:love

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SUIT FOR QUICKSILVER? Is that like, your version of a "New Avengers" Quicksilver?! I want to make one too but holy crap getting custom clothes made is more expensive than buying a new figure! My son looks so amazing! Look at him, going to fight the baddies! :thud:

I agree- looks fantastic! I'd like to know more too. I heard they came up with a costume design for a "New Avengers" Quicksilver in case they didn't want to go through with his death, but I have never seen what they were planning? Is this your own interpretation or has the design for that costume been revealed?

Thanks for the kind words. Believe it or not, the uniform is from Barbie (Peeta) Hunger Games Catching fire. I purchased it off ebay for under 9.00. I thought it would be perfect for my version of Quick Silver.

Here's the break down:
The boots; HT Snake Eyes,
Chest Harness; Max steel.
Gantlets; HT Thor.
Chin Guard: Deadpool Gaunlets.
Google: HT Barney Ross.
Avengers shoulder logo: Some Stickers My wife picked for me from Walmart (I Think) She surprised me with them. She Great that way.

Thanks again and I hope that helps you create your own cool Quick Silver. I'm blessed have mine.

She arrived today and looks fabulous! I swapped stands/nameplates with Vision so I could pose her coming in for a landing, similar to how we first saw this costume in AoU. Pardon the crappy phone pics...

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

Thanks for the kind words. Believe it or not, the uniform is from Barbie (Peeta) Hunger Games Catching fire. I purchased it off ebay for under 9.00. I thought it would be perfect for my version of Quick Silver.

Here's the break down:
The boots; HT Snake Eyes,
Chest Harness; Max steel.
Gantlets; HT Thor.
Chin Guard: Deadpool Gaunlets.
Google: HT Barney Ross.
Avengers shoulder logo: Some Stickers My wife picked for me from Walmart (I Think) She surprised me with them. She Great that way.

Thanks again and I hope that helps you create your own cool Quick Silver. I'm blessed have mine.

I thought the suit looked familiar!! He really looks fantastic, dude!! I want to base mine off one of the concept art pictures from AoU and make it more "Avengers uniform-y", similar to NA Wanda. I've bought some blue vinyl fabric to use for the trims of his outfit, now I just need to find fabrics for the rest of the shirt :lol Unless anyone knows people who do custom clothes for under $100? Someone I asked on facebook was going to charge me $350 for it =/

I thought the suit looked familiar!! He really looks fantastic, dude!! I want to base mine off one of the concept art pictures from AoU and make it more "Avengers uniform-y", similar to NA Wanda. I've bought some blue vinyl fabric to use for the trims of his outfit, now I just need to find fabrics for the rest of the shirt :lol Unless anyone knows people who do custom clothes for under $100? Someone I asked on facebook was going to charge me $350 for it =/

Sounds great. I look forward to see what you put together. Should be cool.

Wow, that is so awesome!! :rock Love it!! :love

Thanks so much.

AFM

Back