1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just un-boxed SW. Quick question, how do you guys get the power effects to stay onto her hands? I cant for the life of me get them to stay on even after following the instruction manual :slap Thanks

Study every posed photo you can, is all I can say. There are holes for her thumbs, and kind of a an area for the fingers to sit... One side seemed more visually logical to me than the other..

So I just un-boxed SW. Quick question, how do you guys get the power effects to stay onto her hands? I cant for the life of me get them to stay on even after following the instruction manual :slap Thanks

The manual won't really help, unfortunately. As kiwi said, you pretty much have to just study other photos and keep playing around with the magic effect accessories, trying to weave and fit her fingers through different holes and grooves in them and see what looks good. There's really no "right" way to do it as far as where her fingers are supposed to go. I don't have this figure, yet, but I speak from experience with the civvie SW figure.

This is for the first AoU SW, but it should be the same or at least similar. :)

Not the best photos, but just some quick shots. Im just waiting on Vision now. I picked up from a fellow freak couple days ago so should be here soon

IMG_1270.JPG

IMG_1271.JPG

IMG_1272.JPG

IMG_1273.JPG

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_1275.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

Finally got a chance to open her up last night. Really nice figure! Sorry for the bad pic. Not the most exciting pose I know. Hopefully I'll get a chance after the weekend to get a better pose and some pics.

Back