1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that was...odd to say the least. But still cool to see the figure. The more I see it, the happier I am that my waitlist on her converted. I think I have one more flexpay left on her next month and she's mine.
I didn't think you could do a flexpay or coupons on a waitlist item? Maybe I'll try getting on the list.

Got my notification from SS to say she is shipping soon/make sure you have credit on your card etc etc.... and I should hopefully get AoU version shipped in the next day or two... :panic:

I didn't think you could do a flexpay or coupons on a waitlist item? Maybe I'll try getting on the list.

You couldn't. Not really. After my waitlist converted I called sideshow collectibles and they were nice enough to turn it into a flexpay for me. I wasn't sure it would be possible but I'm glad I called them and they did it. I'm not sure they would do it now. Mine was one of the earliest conversions on this so don't know how it would work for someone's who's just converting as it's about to be released.

That means mine will be coming in July, along with Director Fury!

"You ship out of that door, you are an Avenger!"

Heh. I'm also getting Fury in July. If it works out right, I'll have both come around the same time. I wish my Cap was ready but looks like he won't be. I expect a delay announcement on him in a couple of weeks.

Congrats! :clap :woo Can you tell me how long they gave you? I have this on order, through flex payments, but I want to pay it off immediately.

Thank you!! They said it'll be arriving in their warehouse in approx. 9 days and say to review card/address before approx. the 22nd :)

As for no one else receiving notice - me and kiwiatlarge on the previous page are both in New Zealand, so maybe they're sending their international/far-distant-land-where-is-NZ orders out first? :huh

Thank you!! They said it'll be arriving in their warehouse in approx. 9 days and say to review card/address before approx. the 22nd :)

As for no one else receiving notice - me and kiwiatlarge on the previous page are both in New Zealand, so maybe they're sending their international/far-distant-land-where-is-NZ orders out first? :huh

Thank you for the info, Kiki. Looks like she will be arriving along with Battling Cap then, which some people have gotten emails for too and some have not. It might just be taking SSC sometime to get the emails out.

Thank you for the info, Kiki. Looks like she will be arriving along with Battling Cap then, which some people have gotten emails for too and some have not. It might just be taking SSC sometime to get the emails out.

Yeah could be! Hope you guys get your emails soon :D I'm so excited I'll finally be getting her!

I'm in the US and nothing so far! I am super psyched it's coming out so soon, though! I always expect delays.

I got an email this morning saying that today's Sideshow LIVE (on facebook) will have them unboxing New Avengers Scarlet Witch, along with announcing their plans for SDCC.

So I just got off the phone with SS and they said that my card will be getting charged next week on the May 22nd. They said they weren't sure why the email didn't go out yet. However I live in the United States so maybe they are waiting to send the email just a couple of days before? Normally it doesn't show up until then usually.

So I just got off the phone with SS and they said that my card will be getting charged next week on the May 22nd. They said they weren't sure why the email didn't go out yet. However I live in the United States so maybe they are waiting to send the email just a couple of days before? Normally it doesn't show up until then usually.

Those emails are spotty at best. I get like half the ones I should, tops.

Back