1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're being pushy :lol

e018cbca-127d-44f6-9f12-0210f78d904b_text.gif

Nice :lol btw how happy were you that the Cap quote in your sig was in CW?

Ah, I enjoyed that immensely. I don't think they quoted it verbatim from what I recall, but it was essentially that quote. In fact, I actually kind of liked how they added the whole, "Compromise where you can, but where you can't, don't" part. I also really liked how they made it be the defining moment that basically set the precedence for the film from Cap's perspective.

Ah, I enjoyed that immensely. I don't think they quoted it verbatim from what I recall, but it was essentially that quote. In fact, I actually kind of liked how they added the whole, "Compromise where you can, but where you can't, don't" part. I also really liked how they made it be the defining moment that basically set the precedence for the film from Cap's perspective.

I agree, it was great

I agree, it was great

One thing I also thought was interesting was how they made it a quote from Peggy Carter, as opposed to being a quote from Cap, as it traditionally is. To me, I liked it because even though Peggy had just passed, her words were once again inspiring him. Similar to the scene in TFA when she kissed him and said, "Go get 'em."

One thing I also thought was interesting was how they made it a quote from Peggy Carter, as opposed to being a quote from Cap, as it traditionally is. To me, I liked it because even though Peggy had just passed, her words were once again inspiring him. Similar to the scene in TFA when she kissed him and said, "Go get 'em."

Oh good catch. Peggy was a very powerful and BA character. I really liked her being paired with Cap, and I agree again. I like that its her inspiring him

Back