1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

12392058_198039917202140_3037362162341084132_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

I was going to use my points on Fury...now my resolve has been shaken...It must be a trick from none other than Scarlet Witch herself...must fight it...

This is now my most anticipated release. LOVE it :love

Did you see the pic I posted a couple of pages back that shows the detail of the jacket nicely? :D

I just checked it out. It's ****ing beautiful :drool :love :clap I know, I know. Language :lol

If you're like this now, I can't wait until you get her in hand. :lol

Her review is just going to be a bunch of bleeps and OMG YOU GUYS :lol

While she's in her SW cosplay. :lecture

If you're like this now, I can't wait until you get her in hand. :lol

It'll be interesting for sure :rotfl

It was only a matter of time before we got an Angel review with F-bombs. :lol

That very well may be the Hulkbuster review and this one :lol

Her review is just going to be a bunch of bleeps and OMG YOU GUYS :lol

I like this idea :rolleyes2

While she's in her SW cosplay. :lecture

Of course!!! :D :lol

definitely picking this one up over the civilian attire one.

i wonder how long it's going to take for them to announce civil war version now.

This looks amazing :clap Hair, sculpt, outfit....all excellent :clap

I will be gettng this one and dropping the 1st version. I only need one and this is it.

Buh-bye civilian hello new Avengers look. Or should I wait for the CW look.... :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to compare figure to figure before deciding as well, but even if they do make a CW version, that outfit seems fairly boring in comparison to this one.

This outfit is proper as ****.

Still want the AOU one but I'll just wait and see if it hits the real low prices.

Woo hoo looks like Civilan SW should be going at bargain prices now lol

Back