1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s a good asking price for an opened one of these. I’ve got two and thinking of selling one

If a seller has sold more than one, you can normally click below how many they have sold (hyperlink) and see the price they actually sold for.

The prices advertised are not always what they get sold for.

Yeah I looked at the sold stuff on eBay. All 500 and up. Some way north of that. Crazy prices. I’m gonna list mine for sale in the marketplace later. Still trying to settle on a good price point though.

I use ebay and amazon to gauge asking prices as suggested by Hoody and others. End of day sell for what you think its worth to avoid seller remorse, buyers usually make offers lower than asking price, you can decide from there. Good luck!

Finally got mine listed here. I’m gonna let it sit a day then it’s to eBay.

Anyone try mark 46 Tony Stark sculpt on mark 39 starboost?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Can someone who owns this please provide the measurements of the magnet that holds the cover of the helmet to the head (where you would insert the batteries)? Seem to have misplaced mine somewhere and I don't like that the top head piece is loose and constantly falling out so will need to find a replacement. Appreciate it, thanks in advance!

Since this thread is still "returned to"-question: will the beam projector fists of diecast Mark VI fit on our figure of topic?

Personally I love the beam effects and coming off of watching Infinity War recently, 2 nights ago to be precise, I think a certain somebody would've had a better chance if he made those beams of his hard light(?) tech and utilized that against our favorite mad Titan. While on that huge congrats to Doctor Strange and Iron Man they put in the most work against him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got a 'New' one and it wasnt there. So I really dont know. Everything is there but the on regular shoulder cover.

Got a 'New' one and it wasnt there. So I really dont know. Everything is there but the on regular shoulder cover.

A "new" one and they felt compelled to just leave out one shoulder pad cover? interesting not in good way sounds like they need some assistance if you know what I mean. Well hope the search goes well I was just expecting a break but the whole shoulder pad cover is something else entirely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is hope. Sideshow just approved my waitlist on this. They will be billing me Friday the 31st.

I'm wondering where the allocations for the converted waitlists come from? Especially for the releases that were many months ago. Were they from broken/defective figures that HT repaired and sent back to SS?

Back