1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is pretty cool about some recent waitlists for u guys

i remember originally getting this guy for $230 after rewards. crazy how high he went up on the aftermarket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that's crazy that wait lists are converting from orders from February ! Didn't think that was possible, i.e I would have guessed waitlist would last perhaps 3-4 months tops.

Man that's crazy that wait lists are converting from orders from February ! Didn't think that was possible, i.e I would have guessed waitlist would last perhaps 3-4 months tops.

Yeah, I remember buying this one as soon as it released and was legitimately surprised when he sat around many months after the release date...now look at him, soaring in value.

That's why I'm wondering where is SS getting the stock for these waitlists that have been up for that long.

Going to have an extra Mark 46 Concept art and Mark 50. Looking to trade for Mark 46 or 47. No flakes. Serious respectable individuals only please.

PM me.

Going to have an extra Mark 46 Concept art and Mark 50. Looking to trade for Mark 46 or 47. No flakes. Serious respectable individuals only please.

PM me.

Red Wolf, the Mark 46 is still available. I bought one new about two months ago. Took me two sessions looking online to find it.

Literally no-one is going to trade a 46 or 47 for the concept version - it doesn't have a headsculpt.

Red Wolf, the Mark 46 is still available. I bought one new about two months ago. Took me two sessions looking online to find it.

Literally no-one is going to trade a 46 or 47 for the concept version - it doesn't have a headsculpt.

You bought one from Ebay?

A trade seems unlikely, yes. You never know. If, not I'll sell it and use those funds towards a 46 or 47. Once the CA sells out I'm sure it will go up like everything else. I'll also have an extra 50 with a headsculpt thst I could include.

You bought one from Ebay?

A trade seems unlikely, yes. You never know. If, not I'll sell it and use those funds towards a 46 or 47. Once the CA sells out I'm sure it will go up like everything else. I'll also have an extra 50 with a headsculpt thst I could include.

No, from a shop - that why I said they're still available. I doubt I got the last one in the world - though you never know :)

I couldn't find the Mark 47 though, which was my first choice.

What's your reason for wanting the 46/7? Are you trying to complete the line? The 46 is probably the best overall Iron Man Hot Toys has made, in terms of quality of engineering and accuracy of scale. It's a really solid figure. But I'd be just as happy with the concept version and the Mark L since it includes the Tony head.

Plus I think there's a good chance they'll re-release all of the armours anyway - they've already brought the Mark 43 back for the flimsiest of reasons.

No, from a shop - that why I said they're still available. I doubt I got the last one in the world - though you never know :)

I couldn't find the Mark 47 though, which was my first choice.

What's your reason for wanting the 46/7? Are you trying to complete the line? The 46 is probably the best overall Iron Man Hot Toys has made, in terms of quality of engineering and accuracy of scale. It's a really solid figure. But I'd be just as happy with the concept version and the Mark L since it includes the Tony head.

Plus I think there's a good chance they'll re-release all of the armours anyway - they've already brought the Mark 43 back for the flimsiest of reasons.

They rarely reissue figures. The only reason the 43 is getting re released is because the Hulkbuster is coming out with Veronica. Plus if he wants the figure so badly, he is going to have to pony up the cash for it.

Going to need to add a hefty amount of cash on top of the concept art 46 or the 50 in order to get the Mark 46/47 in a trade.

This was the first Hot Toys figure I bought. Almost bought the power pose because I didn’t know any better. I spent some time reposing him this weekend and he’s still the best.

Back