1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 4.05.44 PM.png

Does Iron Man get taller with each new armor in the movies as well, or is it just Hot Toys changing the scale?

They definitely have given him a more heroic stature since the first film. I think the Marks one through three were more reflective of Downey's actual size, possibly because there were more practical shots of him wearing prop suits in the first film. The Mark 45, by comparison, looks like it's fitted for Chris Evans, haha.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Does Iron Man get taller with each new armor in the movies as well, or is it just Hot Toys changing the scale?

I think it's just Hot Toys tinkering with the proportions.

Case and point, look at the Mk V plastic and Diecast.

Agreed. I still love the much maligned Mark 3 diecast. I think it looks extremely fitting size wise to RDJ. But I do believe the 46 is the best proportioned as a suit. Everything looks great on it...it is the go to IM suit ATM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how people were complaining that a man couldnt possibly fit in the armors then now people complain about it being too big.

So ridiculous........

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Funny how people were complaining that a man couldnt possibly fit in the armors then now people complain about it being too big.

So ridiculous........

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't have an opinion on the figure, but both complaints could be valid if the first is about the figure's own proportions, and the second is about the figure's scale in relation to other figures.

Hopefully it's on or before June 10th. That's when my last flex payment is due and it would be nice to have that still be the case and the figure ship out that day. My Bucky and Cap are swinging at air right now.

My fingers are crossed for June 1st lol.

Just recieved mine, a quick review. The shoulder piece magnets are a joke, they just pop off, for something this exspensive we shouldnt have to glue them on. Thats my only gripe. Just an amazing figure, i love the neck piece the way they added the back it just looks so good. The head sculpt is amazing, this is the only Iron Man figure i will display with the Tony Stark head sculpt , it just looks so good with the neck piece, and the extra bend in the arm really helps to get him in a punching stance. The L.E.Ds are superb but a pain to put the batteries in. So overall an amazing figure, 9 out of 10 for me.

Same shoulder "Gluegate" problem here, hahah, any advice on what typenof glue should I use for the magnets?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

If you check my review, I actually had a second magnet attached to one of the shoulder plates which is why it kept falling off.

Back