1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps the pose + camera angle is camouflaging it somewhat, but where is the Mark XLVI's a$$?? Did Tony get a little liposuction done before Civil War? :lol
Can someone who has it already chime in? Not that it will matter to me either way - no plans to display him facing the wall! :wink1:

I also noticed that about it. Haha he needs to work dem glutes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps the pose + camera angle is camouflaging it somewhat, but where is the Mark XLVI's a$$?? Did Tony get a little liposuction done before Civil War? :lol
Can someone who has it already chime in? Not that it will matter to me either way - no plans to display him facing the wall! :wink1:

In a deleted scene from AOU, Black Widow told Tony his ass looked fat in the Mark XLV. Looks like he took it personal. Hahahaha.

I'm guessing there will be a Deadpool-esque delay for this in the states while they open up every box and re-glue the shoulder magnets on properly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4095.jpg

Glue time!
67379a7a1ba2751fb05f00c46de996f2.jpg

Man I love this figure so much that I enjoy glueing this thing just as if I were actually repairing a mark.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

So with the very poor QC release of this figure, I'm reading all this initial batch release and second batch talk.

Is this supposed "second bath" a real thing???

Hmm, can't seem to get a straight answer from you jokers.

Can't tell if it's extreme sarcasm or extreme truth...

:lol

Back