1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.. I assume the forearm missiles won't be included?

I actually think it is more likely the 46 may have some of the "missing" extras added after what HT added to the Mark 3 War Machine. The WM of course had updated photos for the missiles but the sonic blaster hands were never previewed and yet there they are with the figure. Who knows tho, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually think it is more likely the 46 may have some of the "missing" extras added after what HT added to the Mark 3 War Machine. The WM of course had updated photos for the missiles but the sonic blaster hands were never previewed and yet there they are with the figure. Who knows tho, right?

As someone who PO the figure, I wish they do lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I hope you're right. The sonic blasters were a nice touch.. but that only requires an extra set of hands, wouldn't his missiles require more of a removable forearm like the 42/43.

Oh well, I'll still love it either way, and they've certainly had enough time to do an addition. I'm just surprised they wouldn't want to update the photos.. but then again, they probably have so many preorders, why bother.

I'm just surprised they wouldn't want to update the photos.. but then again, they probably have so many preorders, why bother.
That or less of a priority compared to making/releasing the figures.

That or less of a priority compared to making/releasing the figures.

True true.

Well, either way, I can't wait to have him and war machine displayed together.

On an unrelated note, I think it's kind of a bummer that war machine wasn't in the first avengers.

Finally preordered.
I only have the BD Mark VII (VII being my all time favorite armor), been wanting to add one more clean IM for a while.
Passed on the Mark 43-45(more like resisted), but I had to finally give in with the 46.

-I dig the overall suit design.
-28 LED light-up points. I love nice little details, I hope there won't be any QC issues with it tough.
-New Tony HS which I predict will look perfect as HT keeps improving the likeness.
-$100 sideshow RP helped

Finally preordered.
I only have the BD Mark VII (VII being my all time favorite armor), been wanting to add one more clean IM for a while.
Passed on the Mark 43-45(more like resisted), but I had to finally give in with the 46.

-I dig the overall suit design.
-28 LED light-up points. I love nice little details, I hope there won't be any QC issues with it tough.
-New Tony HS which I predict will look perfect as HT keeps improving the likeness.
-$100 sideshow RP helped

Congrats.

Now what will you do when hot toys releases a diecast Mk 7? I too love the 7.. it's not my favorite, but it was the first marvel hot toys figure I bought. And ever since I bought the 42, and even so the 45, I've been dying for a diecast 7.

Anyways, I too hope there's no QC issues. The amount of LED points makes me a little more worried that problems could pop up. But I'd would sure rather take that risk and have the lights than them be omitted.

Congrats.

Now what will you do when hot toys releases a diecast Mk 7? I too love the 7.. it's not my favorite, but it was the first marvel hot toys figure I bought. And ever since I bought the 42, and even so the 45, I've been dying for a diecast 7.

Anyways, I too hope there's no QC issues. The amount of LED points makes me a little more worried that problems could pop up. But I'd would sure rather take that risk and have the lights than them be omitted.

Yes, the VII diecast will eventually come out, I will have to see when it does.:)
I was quite tempted to order the V too. It looks to be a huge step up from the previous version.
I have to say tough I am still very happy with my BD VII. I had a reg. VII as well, but sold it as I much prefered the look of the BD and the likeness on Tony HS was quite off it bothered me.

Anyone think they just made a mistake in the announcement and this release is actually the power pose? The pose looks pretty much exactly the same as the power pose.

Anyone think they just made a mistake in the announcement and this release is actually the power pose? The pose looks pretty much exactly the same as the power pose.

Huh? The photo was of upcoming releases, the figure in the shot definitely isn't the power-pose. The pose is different, the base belongs to the MMS figure, and is being held up by clamps rather than a post.

Back