1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh? The photo was of upcoming releases, the figure in the shot definitely isn't the power-pose. The pose is different, the base belongs to the MMS figure, and is being held up by clamps rather than a post.

It's a surprise considering what we get more often than not are delays. Plus, I was hoping for a later release - too much on my plate at the moment. Wishful thinking on my part, I guess. We'll know what kind of time frame for its arrival at Sideshow soon enough.

It's a surprise considering what we get more often than not are delays. Plus, I was hoping for a later release - too much on my plate at the moment. Wishful thinking on my part, I guess. We'll know what kind of time frame for its arrival at Sideshow soon enough.

Budget Stark said that this batch of upcoming releases will be spread out to mid June. I'm willing to bet this will be one of the last and won't be released in Hong Kong until around then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the opposite boat.. the only preorders I have right now are this, the mark 6 and the war machine mark 3.

I hope we get a couple house party reveals and a reveal of a diecast mark 7.

Went ahead and ordered the Civil War suit, as opposed to the AoU suit. Sideshow sent me an email with $15 in promo points that had to be used by the end of this month, so I went for this one since Sideshow is currently out of the AoU suit.

Went ahead and ordered the Civil War suit, as opposed to the AoU suit. Sideshow sent me an email with $15 in promo points that had to be used by the end of this month, so I went for this one since Sideshow is currently out of the AoU suit.

AOU suit as in the 43 or 45?

Either way, good choice. I was certain I'd still prefer the 45 over the 46.. but I'm becoming less sure about that. I'll have to wait until I have both in hand. I know that I definitely prefer the 45's helmet to the 46's.

AOU suit as in the 43 or 45?

Either way, good choice. I was certain I'd still prefer the 45 over the 46.. but I'm becoming less sure about that. I'll have to wait until I have both in hand. I know that I definitely prefer the 45's helmet to the 46's.

The AoU 45 was the one I was leaning towards getting. It was a toss up between that and the Civil War 46. But since Sideshow had no more 45's in stock, I decided to pre-order the 46.

My flex pay already started. This will be out by summer/fall most likely

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah think I'm very nearly paid up too - about £60 left if I remember correctly. (Good thing too, may have found quite a good deal on Igor lately...)

I've got 2 flexes left on this. Mine charge on the 10th. I assume that, barring the usual delays, this will be out in June just in time for my birthday. Having said that, it's now delayed until October. :slap :lol
Ryan

I hope the turnaround for this is as quick as it was for the war machine mk 3.. and hopefully the accessories for the 46 are just as great.

Back