1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I can't make up my mind if I want the Civil War suit or the Age of Ultron suit.

IMG_5350.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since he seems to be sold out on most sites, do you think he will go to waitlist soon on Sideshow? Debating whether or not to jump on flexpay w/ the monthly coupon to help w/ shipping now or if he'll be around a long time and get some discounts (wishful thinking).

I would just jump on it. If you really wanted it, you would have done so already

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I'm only paying $133 for this because I've still got Yoda, TFA Han, and PoA Harry Potter coming over the next couple of months.

I would just jump on it. If you really wanted it, you would have done so already

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cool thanks, I have my eyes on Mk 46, Yoda, and Wonder Woman; Sideshow still has at least 6 of each in stock so I was trying to decide which one to get.

Great to see this as an upcoming release :yess:...even though I still have to finish paying for it! Wish they would show us the head sculpt though.

God, I can't wait for this figure. So excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back