1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought mark 45 so I pass this one. I'll be waiting for mark 50 (probably it will be the last one).

Good choice! I guess this Iron Man is probably the first release of the character I like after I missed out on the Iron Man 2 & Avengers 1 version.

I cannot wait for this.. being able to display 6 w/ 1, 42 w/ patriot, 45 w/ 2, and 46 w/ 3. Man they're going to look incredible together.

Good choice! I guess this Iron Man is probably the first release of the character I like after I missed out on the Iron Man 2 & Avengers 1 version.

:duff

The Vi and VII? I like the new VI that's coming out, it's even better than the original imo, and it's one I plan to get :D

I cannot wait for this.. being able to display 6 w/ 1, 42 w/ patriot, 45 w/ 2, and 46 w/ 3. Man they're going to look incredible together.

I think 46/3 will look the best, out of all the combinations. I can't wait to have them both!

even though the 6/1 would be considered more "iconic" by most perhaps...
blah, that'll look pretty badass too together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got IM46 and WM3.

I also got IM6 and WM1 to display this:

Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-2-Whiplash-Mk-II-18.jpg

Just waiting for IM6!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
sweet seeing this in the coming soon photo really makes me hopeful he's coming out sooner than later. i still have three more payments left so it's getting there.

How soon should we expect?
The power pose version which is expected for this month hasn't even come out, and this figure's ETA is june-aug.

I'm guessing closer to June. It might be one of the last in line of the ones in that coming soon pic.

and I passed on the MK45 only about 1...2...25 times :lol

So I'll be buying this as soon as its out :woo

:exactly:

I passed on the Mk45 to get this one. I actually initially did get the Mk45, but once I received it, I summarily sold it MISB at retail. This one I believe will be the final IM I get.

:exactly:

I passed on the Mk45 to get this one. I actually initially did get the Mk45, but once I received it, I summarily sold it MISB at retail. This one I believe will be the final IM I get.

and you didn't sell it to me?? :gah: :lol

Last IM hmm? That's what they all say :lol I will admit I'm curious about the IW suit, definitely going to pass on the Spiderman HC suit and while I plan to get the VI and any DC VII that comes out, I do consider those legacy armors so possibly....maybe....hopefully this will be my last one too :duff

and you didn't sell it to me?? :gah: ;lol

Last IM hmm? That's what they all say :lol I will admit I'm curious about the IW suit, definitely going to pass on the Spiderman HC suit and while I plan to get the VI and any DC VII that comes out, I do consider those legacy armors so possibly....maybe....hopefully this will be my last one too :duff

I am also extremely curious about the IW suit.

e8014f1a576acc8dfe17e7c9c3bf4324.jpg

I guess this is a new Iron Legion. But looks greAt. Regardless I do believe the MK6 will be my last IM figure.

and you didn't sell it to me?? :gah: :lol

:lol Yeah I know, regarding that's what they all say when it's going to be their last one.

Although in this case, I'm pretty steadfast on that. I already have Mk7, Mk33, Mk42, Mk43 and then going to be Mk46. I feel that's a pretty good collection of IM. I may potentially even ultimately sell the Mk33.

I think I'm going to pass on IW stuff also. I already have the Avengers represented with the AoU figures, along with other figures in the line. I sold off my A1 set (sans MK7) because of this, as I felt there was no need to have the group represented twice. Basically, trying to sell off duplicate characters in order to fund a different character from elsewhere.

I too have lost that iron man fever. I plan on just keeping mk 1-7, 42,43,45, and 46 once that comes out. Also, depending on how the homecoming suit looks I might get that too. Thats all for me...I had all of the hpp armors to date but I sold them all off except igor and chrome midas. With a workshop set up I'm planning, I have no room for hpp and repaints/variants

Back