1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the 42 and I think the 46 would be a great contrast to it. The 46 is my favorite to date. I do wonder what they'll do for the 47.

It's so late in the IM game i think at this point i'll stick around for the last suit whatever that might be

If the conceptual work for IW is any indication...

Spoiler Spoiler:

It's so late in the IM game i think at this point i'll stick around for the last suit whatever that might be

I was / am very late as well. But that gives an advantage. I have ordered 5, 6 and 46 so far. All based on guidance and help form very nice folks here!

All 3 are very unique. 5 is a good representation if you have whiplash and is also a very different suite, 6 is from a stellar movie and has a triangle arc reactor and also a cool base :), 46 again is a very good looking suite and from an iconic movie. :)
Also all 3 are DC :) ...

If the conceptual work for IW is any indication...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wouldn't be mad at all if those showed up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was / am very late as well. But that gives an advantage. I have ordered 5, 6 and 46 so far. All based on guidance and help form very nice folks here!

All 3 are very unique. 5 is a good representation if you have whiplash and is also a very different suite, 6 is from a stellar movie and has a triangle arc reactor and also a cool base :), 46 again is a very good looking suite and from an iconic movie. :)

I mean't more that it's late in the IM game because i doubt he has many movies left. I'll stick around and picking up the next 2, 3 or 4 (however many they make before he is killed or retired in the MCU) because i have so many IM suites already and i might as well finish the line.

I don't think it will ever end. I'm just sticking to the main ones. I'll get the 46 and then maybe another one after a few more movies. That way I have more of a variety in how they look.

They are not in diecast. They are plastic with some diecast parts. They are still mostly plastic.

Wouldn't be mad at all if those showed up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

It is the Mark III. They quite often just use old armours in early concept art.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

:gah: I hate it when HT forces you to choose between a flying pose or have the stand snaking all around the back of the figure. Would 2 types of pole be that difficult?!

Took me a second to realize that it's the MMS and not the PP. I'm guessing it'll be one of the last of this bunch, but it's nice to see it in an "Upcoming Releases" picture a few months ahead of its release. I'm excited to see the headsculpt and am hopeful for more accessories.

Damn, I can't make up my mind if I want the Civil War suit or the Age of Ultron suit.

To me that means you like the suits the same so what else is different about them? 46 comes with a Stark head sculpt and 45 comes with an Ultron Drone.

Back