1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20-76.png

So i was Hoping if someone could explain why i cant cancel hot toys figures at BBTS. there is no option, unlike any other order i make there. is there some policy they have with hot toys figures?

So i was Hoping if someone could explain why i cant cancel hot toys figures at BBTS. there is no option, unlike any other order i make there. is there some policy they have with hot toys figures?

I’m not sure if this applies to you. I remember reading on their website that if too many orders are cancelled, they will remove the option to cancel in the future.

Thanks Jim Morrison!

Ask BBTS themselves. You can either call or email them and get an answer from the horse's mouth.

Some more great shots. Mark III has been a favorite of mine although I never picked him up. I have the Mark IV coming in January.

These guys pair up nicely together.

Yep. Civil War is my favorite pairing for the two aesthetically and thank you.

Hi collectors, what is the price for used (bib) Mark 46 at the moment ? If the lighting is not functioning, what would be the price? Appreciate.

This will always hold up as one of my faves and IMO one of the best armors done by HT.

IMG_0310-3.jpg

How do I put this without sounding strange but here goes.
Does anybody else’s iron man have a strange odour ?
It’s the civil war diecast version, non of my other figures stink LOL
Its the only figure I have made out of die cast could it be that ?

How do I put this without sounding strange but here goes.
Does anybody else’s iron man have a strange odour ?
It’s the civil war diecast version, non of my other figures stink LOL
Its the only figure I have made out of die cast could it be that ?

... No. It doesn't even give off that "fresh paint" smell that a lot of diecast figures I've owned gave off out of box.

This armor is too sexy.

So sexy In fact that some people do... things... with them...

Don't buy used figures guys [emoji23]

Back