1/6 Hot Toys - MMS353 D16 - CA: Civil War - Iron Man Mark XLVI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the other day I opened my Mark 46 box. I took out the missile launcher and it just fell into two pieces in my hands. Never used it before. Anyone else experience this?

So the other day I opened my Mark 46 box. I took out the missile launcher and it just fell into two pieces in my hands. Never used it before. Anyone else experience this?

One of the panels fell off right? I think I remember some other collectors breaking theirs too --- that missile piece seems to be very fragile. Maybe you can try fixing it with a small dab of super glue.

Yup, one of the panels came off. I looked it up and seems to have happened to others as you said. Yes, I tried to with the glue and screwed it up heh. Just doesn't look right. I wonder if I can buy a part.

Yup, one of the panels came off. I looked it up and seems to have happened to others as you said. Yes, I tried to with the glue and screwed it up heh. Just doesn't look right. I wonder if I can buy a part.

Sorry about that buddy =( That missile part as a loose piece is very rare now, but maybe you can keep on checking eBay. Not sure if its the exact same design that was used for the Concept Art version, but if it is, that might be easier to get hold of versus the original. Good luck!

Might be more worth for you to try separate the part and glue it down properly again. Don't think they parts for mk46 will come easily or affordable.

IM 46.jpg

Amazing! MK 46 is such an amazing suit and figure. Love it.

It is a perfect blend of the robotic/industrial and an organic Iron Man suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Red Wolf pic:clap. And the 46 is my fav armor tho like the 6 as well. The day I opened the 46 was a good day.:cool:

46 is my favorite Iron Man armor also ...and not just because it is my only Iron Man. I chose the 46 bk for me it is so balanced as bebe13junior mentioned above. Also it reminds me a lot of Iron Man as I remember him from the comics

Fantastic! You're killing it concocting all these images. This could be a hella sick wallpaper.

Very much agreed!

46 is my favorite Iron Man armor also ...and not just because it is my only Iron Man. I chose the 46 bk for me it is so balanced as bebe13junior mentioned above. Also it reminds me a lot of Iron Man as I remember him from the comics

I see what you did there lol

And it was the feature suit in one of the better MCU films. Looks as great on film as in the figure...great design, really pinnacle of the suit for me. I do like the 85, and it is very reminiscent of the comic book IM. But for the organic look, I think the 46 is great since it still has a lot of the panelling, the parts, industrial look of the earlier IM robotic suits.

My only gripe with the 46 is the damn thing should have been stronger. It should be a beast of a suit and we?ve seen more durable and tougher from prior suits. I would have thought the 46 would have easily defeated both Bucky and Cap.

And it was the feature suit in one of the better MCU films. Looks as great on film as in the figure...great design, really pinnacle of the suit for me. I do like the 85, and it is very reminiscent of the comic book IM. But for the organic look, I think the 46 is great since it still has a lot of the panelling, the parts, industrial look of the earlier IM robotic suits.

My only gripe with the 46 is the damn thing should have been stronger. It should be a beast of a suit and we?ve seen more durable and tougher from prior suits. I would have thought the 46 would have easily defeated both Bucky and Cap.

In my opinion, Tony was holding back.. maybe not with Bucky but for sure with Capt. And the movie needed that drama and an interesting fight/story. Tony could've had Friday analyze their fighting styles at the very beginning and it seems like there were many times in the fight when Tony could've just used his main arc reactor to blast an 8 inch hole through Bucky's chest, IM3 style. But yeah, Capt. was able to tear apart Tony's helmet and chest using his Shield at the very end.

Back